Here's a bit of a "test" based on actual data (not rhetoric)

LOL go ahead, run on raising taxes see how many elections you can lose. High taxes, insane government regulations, fewer jobs and shit jobs I'm sure that will be popular with the American peopl

Actually, Mr. Blueballs........it would be great if Dems ran on a proposed tax policy to FLIP Trump's scam on its head.....That is, to give the HUGE 83% of the tax cuts to middle class, instead of having that 83% been given to his rich cronies......

How would THAT go over???.........LOLO

About as well as it did in 2016 when you idiots proposed it. :auiqs.jpg:

Just for fun, please access the BLS' data on job growth.

Let us first remember that Trump and his cult membership have been touting that a vote for the Rs means "jobs" while a vote for the Ds means "mobs.

So, with the above in mind, access the data for JOB CREATION in Obama's last 2 years in office, versus Trump's [almost] 2 first years in office.

Obama was back out there in public again. Remember when Reagan was out stumping for Bush 41? Yeah, me neither

Growth in GDP is indeed good under Trump.....HOWEVER

a. Bear in mind that corporate gains have DOUBLED since the tax scam took effect, while paychecks for common workers gained about 3%.......and

b. the tax scam was FINANCED by a growth in the deficit of about TWO TRILLION dollars.

Do you have attention deficit disorder or something? People keep telling you, but you don't seem to comprehend for some reason.

The corporate gains are due to the trillions of dollars being repatriated back into this country. Do you have any idea how much corporate money was sent overseas while Obama was in office? Do you have any idea why they stored their money out of the country while Obama was in office?

I'm sure you can find a fifth-grader who will gladly explain it to you.

Just for fun, please access the BLS' data on job growth.

Let us first remember that Trump and his cult membership have been touting that a vote for the Rs means "jobs" while a vote for the Ds means "mobs.

So, with the above in mind, access the data for JOB CREATION in Obama's last 2 years in office, versus Trump's [almost] 2 first years in office.

Obama was back out there in public again. Remember when Reagan was out stumping for Bush 41? Yeah, me neither

And notice the conspicuous absence of the Clintons. They have become poison to the Democrat Party. They would truly jinx any candidate they stumped for.

:laughing0301:

Crumbs not bums.

Paychecks not rain checks.

Border security, not immaturity.

Possibilities not disabilities.

Satisfaction, not out of action.

Hope its just my lack of expertise in things economic, but am getting that unsettled feeling that I had back in 07.

A

a. Bear in mind that corporate gains have DOUBLED since the tax scam took effect, while paychecks for common workers gained about 3%.......and

b. the tax scam was FINANCED by a growth in the deficit of about TWO TRILLION dollars.
Also seems the tempory boost in corporate earning generated by the tax cuts is over.

A

Also seems the tempory boost in corporate earning generated by the tax cuts is over.

Indeed, the Wall Street downward adjustment might realize itself in the fall of 2019

corporate gains are due to the trillions of dollars being repatriated back into this country. Do you have any idea how much corporate money was sent overseas while Obama was in office? Do you have any idea why they stored their money out of the country while Obama was in office?

I'm sure you can find a fifth-grader who will gladly explain it to you.

What a fucking MORON........according to idiots like you, corporate gains were NOT accounted for because these corporations had their money in foreign banls and holding???

Really, you eternal imbecile????............LOL

If you like your economy, you can keep your economy.

Trump built that. Someone else didn't make that happen.

And that's no lie.

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back