Here's A Winner!

The doofus defended himself by saying that he thought ALEPPO was an acroynym..........a very, very l-o-n-g acronym.......:lol:.

Last edited:
He is toast. Oh well, he was toast even before he screwed up.

Our political class is a bunch of corrupt dunces.

I saw that, and it's pathetic, but I'd still take him over the lying pantsuit bulldyke or the big orange clown. We have some real great choices, don't we? How awful must the job of POTUS be if these are the applicants we have to select from?

garyjohnsn.jpg

I saw that, and it's pathetic, but I'd still take him over the lying pantsuit bulldyke or the big orange clown. We have some real great choices, don't we? How awful must the job of POTUS be if these are the applicants we have to select from?

The process is so nasty and viscous good people will not subject themselves to the shit storm.

The process is so nasty and viscous good people will not subject themselves to the shit storm.

You're right partially. I was a big fan of Carly and she would have slammed that question out of the park. The GOP misjudged the anger among conservatives and ended up with the orange clown. If they had it to do over they would not have tried to force feed Jeb to us. The Republican insiders can go to hell for all I care.

You're right partially. I was a big fan of Carly and she would have slammed that question out of the park. The GOP misjudged the anger among conservatives and ended up with the orange clown. If they had it to do over they would not have tried to force feed Jeb to us. The Republican insiders can go to hell for all I care.

I liked Carly too.

Forum List

Back