Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1602461978448.jpeg

See anything they have in common?

View attachment 400355

In common? They're all losers.

And they're all dressed in black or purple.
They're all just an idea

View attachment 400355

In common? They're all losers.

And they're all dressed in black or purple.
They're all just an idea

A bad idea at that. :auiqs.jpg:

Wonder how many were actually charged?
They should each be sentenced to about 200 hours of community service cleaning up the mess they made of Portland.
I think they should see prison.
From the looks of these punks, just being cuffed, fingerprinted and spending one night in a holding cell will probably scare some sense into them.

What? And miss out on getting sodomized in the shower?

View attachment 400355
Too Funny:

They were outed by real BLM protesters... The BLM chapter there laid out the plans to destroy and burn businesses for police as they are feed up with the destruction of thier neighborhoods and the city.

And the Feds are looking at Criminal Conspiracy and Sedition charges... Monday is going to be interesting..

Wonder how many were actually charged?
They should each be sentenced to about 200 hours of community service cleaning up the mess they made of Portland.
I think they should see prison.
From the looks of these punks, just being cuffed, fingerprinted and spending one night in a holding cell will probably scare some sense into them.
That shit right there is why we have so much repeat crime.

View attachment 400355
And the drug addict , pervert judge will release them all on Monday lol
Wheeler is losing to Antifa mayor

Yes. Aside from the obvious, they are all ass-ugly liberals that I take an instinctive immediate disliking for just looking at their faces. Even my dog growled at the picture.

The kind of people that give me the urge to want to break a 2X4 across their face.

I just don't know why.

Hope the police beat them badly in all the places which do not show with their nightsticks.

The picture is also nearly SIXTY PERCENT ANGRY WHITE FEMALE.

The remainder are males who look like spoiled pussies who would LIKE to be girls.

Last edited:
That shit right there is why we have so much repeat crime.
This particular arrest was meant to be a loud message
to future rioters..."We're not playing anymore." And if the feds have to come in again, they will pay a price for sure. Once you're in federal court on these types of charges, they'll stack 5 or 6 on you, make you plead guilty to 1 or 2 and you think you're doing good to get 2 years, or sometime down the road you may be charged with domestic terrorism or any number of serious felonies....arson, destruction of government property.....

Forum List

Back