Here’s Every BLM Rioter Arrested Last Night in Portland

The linked article doesn't actually say what they were seen doing and what they were charged with, although it does mention blocking some lanes of some street. The politically loaded language used by the author and statements that "police believed" that they were going to do something raise questions.
They were blocking traffic. That's a crime.

One worth a ticket, perhaps. Not booking and jail. People who double-park a truck don't have mugshots taken. There seems to be a great need to exaggerate this stuff for purely political purposes. A belief that somebody might commit a crime in the future is not sufficient grounds for an arrest absent evidence that a person is making specific preparations to do so. The headline mistakenly refers to these people as rioters without any suggestion that they attacked others, stolen, or damaged or destroyed property.

The linked article doesn't actually say what they were seen doing and what they were charged with, although it does mention blocking some lanes of some street. The politically loaded language used by the author and statements that "police believed" that they were going to do something raise questions.
They were blocking traffic. That's a crime.

One worth a ticket, perhaps. Not booking and jail. People who double-park a truck don't have mugshots taken. There seems to be a great need to exaggerate this stuff for purely political purposes. A belief that somebody might commit a crime in the future is not sufficient grounds for an arrest absent evidence that a person is making specific preparations to do so. The headline mistakenly refers to these people as rioters without any suggestion that they attacked others, stolen, or damaged or destroyed property.
I've seen them pound on cars and chase them if they break through. People have to get to work, emergencies, pick up medications....this isn't protesting.

Judging people by how sexually appealing you find them is incredibly shallow and displays the ignorance of the people making these remarks. The reason that these people were there or did whatever is alleged that they did would have nothing to do with their looks.

Judging people by how sexually appealing you find them is incredibly shallow and displays the ignorance of the people making these remarks. The reason that these people were there or did whatever is alleged that they did would have nothing to do with their looks.
They look like losers. Typical leftists.

See anything they have in common?

Yes. Aside from the obvious, they are all ass-ugly liberals that I take an instinctive immediate disliking for just looking at their faces. Even my dog growled at the picture.

The kind of people that give me the urge to want to break a 2X4 across their face.

I just don't know why.

Hope the police beat them badly in all the places which do not show with their nightsticks.

The picture is also nearly SIXTY PERCENT ANGRY WHITE FEMALE.

The remainder are males who look like spoiled pussies who would LIKE to be girls.
I am telling you. They are the harbinger of western downfall. Its happening and we are oblivious to it.

destruction of the country's property and the property of others is incredibly shallow and displays ignorance of antifa people.

View attachment 400355
they have no jobs?
Answer: They are all WHITE.

Whites who drive their Prius’s to downtown, destroy a few black owned businesses and communities, then drive home to their lily white suburbs.

destruction of the country's property and the property of others is incredibly shallow and displays ignorance of antifa people.
What does sexual attractiveness have to do with "destruction of the country's property and the property of others"? If I would judge by your standards, right-wing standards, are right-wing men sexually attractive? Bear in mind that I am a female heterosexual. Not all things are to be viewed in sexual terms. You did not read my post.
If I were to view all of the republican male candidates in terms of sexual attractiveness, what would I say? I'll give you one comment in sexual terms: your trump is a fat, ugly, decidedly unattractive guy, Not a man to be taken to bed.

What does sexual attractiveness have to do with "destruction of the country's property and the property of others"? If I would judge by your standards, right-wing standards, are right-wing men sexually attractive? Bear in mind that I am a female heterosexual. Not all things are to be viewed in sexual terms. I doubt that you yourself would be model quality in a photo;

View attachment 400355
theyre all white and antifa not BLM,,,
thats why BLM snitched on them to cops because they were white and only out to start trouble,,,

True, but they operate under the banner of BLM and BLM doesnt distance themselves if they disagree. Be careful who you align with.

What does sexual attractiveness have to do with "destruction of the country's property and the property of others"? If I would judge by your standards, right-wing standards, are right-wing men sexually attractive? Bear in mind that I am a female heterosexual. Not all things are to be viewed in sexual terms. I doubt that you yourself would be model quality in a photo;
there is no way for me to explain how communications work. you're entirely too stupid to understand.

the ignorance of the people making these remarks

Forum List

Back