Here's Evidence Steve Bannon Joined a Facebook Group That Posts Racist Rants and Obama Death Threats

The OP is a self admitted PPP (paid per post) poster.
ppp are idiots who shitpost short posts with no thinking required, like you.

Desperate globalists.
more proof

They get fed the talking points. Also, they have checkers who inspect against what you speak of, you ignorant jackass.
Good, maybe they'll cut your pay for giving yourself away.

How many rubles per post do you get paid?

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

There is more in the above link - if your stomach can stand it.
Facebook: The official sponsor now of Lahkota's news source.

There is no sense in trying to change the hearts and minds of Drumpfisti, because they have neither.

If Bannon, like Obama, belonged to a racist outlet group, then that needs to be publicized and ignored as its not at all accurate

And you joined this forum, which has most certainly seen racist rants and obama death threats.

Are all leftists irony impaired?

You can't shame racists by pointing out they're racists.
But you can magically make folks racist by labeling them racist.

Like you all do with "libs"? No, you lot always out yourselves, that's why you're so pissy about it. You whine about political correctness, secretly seething at your own political correctness in attempting to ramp down your own disease.

Retarded post of the day.

But true.

It will definitely keep things interesting around here. If this is the way the media plans to frame reality, I'm sure there are folks that will get on board.

A friend of mine posted the original Hollywood Reporter Story. Great read, exclusive interview.

Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)
Trump adviser Stephen Bannon boasts that 'darkness is good'
"Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

"Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

Andrew Jackson is the model? Genocide and all?

The OP is a self admitted PPP (paid per post) poster.
ppp are idiots who shitpost short posts with no thinking required, like you.

Desperate globalists.
more proof

They get fed the talking points. Also, they have checkers who inspect against what you speak of, you ignorant jackass.
Good, maybe they'll cut your pay for giving yourself away.

How many rubles per post do you get paid?

"Conservatives" don't need to be paid to post, you yutz.

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

I bet your one of those left leaning loons that will bitch about someone using a link from news outlets like Breitbart, but you consider Mother Jones an unbiased source.

Why is Adolf Trump surrounding himself with white supremacists like Bannon, Flynn, and Sessions?
Obama surrounded himself with radicals of all sorts and you found that acceptable.

For example? Provide "credible" sources. No fake news...
See? When you ask such a silly question I have wonder are you stupid, uninformed, or a partisan hack. I will assume you get all your news from the Lib MSM, so naturally you are completely and utterly in the f**king dark.

Lets see now....Al Charlatan has been in the WH numerous times (61 times since 2009)...so have members of the radical Islamic group CAIR, many known Islamists too....Black Panthers, Black Lives Matter, etc.

I am sick of educating liberals who prefer to stay in the dark, but I found these links with a quick Google search...do you know what Google is?

Report: Islamist radicals find warm welcome in Obama White House

Obama Invites Brotherhood's Morsi to White House | Clarion Project

Surprise! Guess who visited White House

I bet your one of those left leaning loons that will bitch about someone using a link from news outlets like Breitbart, but you consider Mother Jones an unbiased source.

Oh they're biased, that's just silly, but they do investigate rather than invent like Breitbart, the new msm govt propaganda outlet.

Why is Adolf Trump surrounding himself with white supremacists like Bannon, Flynn, and Sessions?
Obama surrounded himself with radicals of all sorts and you found that acceptable.

See? When you ask such a silly question I have wonder are you stupid, uninformed, or a partisan hack. I will assume you get all your news from the Lib MSM, so naturally you are completely and utterly in the f**king dark.

Lets see now....Al Charlatan has been in the WH numerous times (61 times since 2009)...so have members of the radical Islamic group CAIR, many known Islamists too....Black Panthers, Black Lives Matter, etc.

I am sick of educating liberals who prefer to stay in the dark, but I found these links with a quick Google search...do you know what Google is?

All kinds of folk visit son, always have, will under Don as well. But you know that.

All kinds of folk visit son, always have, will under Don as well. But you know that.
STFU...your pal the idiot, asked to be educated so I being ever willing to educate ignorant lefties did so. Mind your own business boy.

STFU...your pal the idiot, asked to be educated so I being ever willing to educate ignorant lefties did so. Mind your own business boy.

No you're not, or you'd have included all the Saudi ass sucking pre Obama. You have an illusion to propagate.

You can't shame racists by pointing out they're racists.
But you can magically make folks racist by labeling them racist.

Like you all do with "libs"? No, you lot always out yourselves, that's why you're so pissy about it. You whine about political correctness, secretly seething at your own political correctness in attempting to ramp down your own disease.

Retarded post of the day.

But true.

It will definitely keep things interesting around here. If this is the way the media plans to frame reality, I'm sure there are folks that will get on board.

A friend of mine posted the original Hollywood Reporter Story. Great read, exclusive interview.

Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)
Trump adviser Stephen Bannon boasts that 'darkness is good'
"Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

"Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

Andrew Jackson is the model? Genocide and all?

Okay genius, did you read the article?

To me, it had to do with nationalizing the population, regardless of identity politics. Perhaps you read his evil plans differently.

Frankly, I don't trust the prick, but for entirely different reasons.

If you seriously think he has divide and conquer politics on his mind, who do you think he will move toward genociding, the very base that brought them to power?

Who do they want to genocide?
The political elites? The 1%? Just who exactly?

I think I put up the wrong link to the article, or it was changed, here it is again.

What Jackson did was to overthrow the banking establishment and free up commerce.
The native America policy is a straw-man and a distraction from the real issue. Of course Jackson was a bastard for that, but it wouldn't have mattered who was President, the entire establishment was definitely pro-Indian removal. So sad. He was referring toward Jackson's policy toward the banks. . . but I think, there too, he is lying. Bannon IS an instrument of the banks.

I don't think Bannon plans to have a policy regressive towards civil rights and civil liberties, at the most eliminate affirmative action. I think he is going to do something much worse. I think this is a distraction, seriously. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Bannon, or Huma Abedin, or someone working under Johnson, the plan was to demonetize the world economy no matter who won.

The rest of this? It's all just a distraction.

Forum List

Back