Here's one way "unarmed" people get themselves shot

Cops have a tough job, and I wouldn't have blamed him if he could have shot the attacker during the fight. Fortunately, his backup saw he could end the fight without killing the man, and did so. Great work. Unfortunately, many cops would have unnecessarily killed the attacker.

Cops have a tough job, and I wouldn't have blamed him if he could have shot the attacker during the fight. Fortunately, his backup saw he could end the fight without killing the man, and did so. Great work. Unfortunately, many cops would have unnecessarily killed the attacker.

"Unnecessarily"??? A shot got fired during the fight. God was with that officer and the bullet didn't strike him.

That's probably why the 2nd cop didnt shoot him....he was attached to a cop and didn't want to hit him.

But make no mistake. That cop could could easily have ended up dead.

And if he DID manage to get a shot off into the thug and killed it.....protests would be in the thousands in an outrage over an "unarmed" man being shot....the cop probably fired and charged. And the community would've made a heroic martyr out of the animal.

THIS IS WHY so many cops have said fuck it.

They have 3 choices:
1. Get into that shit and kill the thug and risk the fallout
2. Get into that shit and hope backup gets there and hope you don't get killed yourself
3. Say fuck it...and do everything you can to avoid confronting thugs

Most have picked 3. Which is why murder rates are soaring.

Unnecessarily? I suppose they could have hugged him and supported him until he stopped trying to get the officer's gun to kill both officers with.
Unnecessary is trying to murder a cop because you don't want to turn your music down. That thug got lucky. This shit has got to stop.
11391425_1097662366914863_5917112031798496619_n.jpg

Yes, she should. She should fear it enough to instill in her children why not to rob stores...

Unnecessarily? I suppose they could have hugged him and supported him until he stopped trying to get the officer's gun to kill both officers with.
Unnecessary is trying to murder a cop because you don't want to turn your music down. That thug got lucky. This shit has got to stop.

That's right. This animal was on top of the cop....choking him....pulling at his gun trying to get it....telling the cop he is going to die tonight.

And liberals say killing the animal would've been "unnecessary".

Just pure insanity. We must rid America of liberals somehow. It's a fucking cancer.

And what would the liberals fucking response be???

"They murdered him for playing loud music"
"The penalty for loud music shouldn't be death"

We KNOW these faggot libs would be saying that.

Sharpton would have lead the charge and Soros would have bankrolled it.

We KNOW that's what would happen. He should've "de escalated".

See....the root of this problem is....liberals are mostly all pussies who've never been in a real fight. They don't know what it's like. So...their opinion on what a cop "should've done" in a fight comes from their experience playing video games and watching TV. They think cops should do Steven Segal mystical monk judo chops to instantly disabled a person without hurting them.

It's never gonna get better....because libs just don't know.

"Unnecessarily"??? A shot got fired during the fight. God was with that officer and the bullet didn't strike him.

That's probably why the 2nd cop didnt shoot him....he was attached to a cop and didn't want to hit him.

But make no mistake. That cop could could easily have ended up dead.

And if he DID manage to get a shot off into the thug and killed it.....protests would be in the thousands in an outrage over an "unarmed" man being shot....the cop probably fired and charged. And the community would've made a heroic martyr out of the animal.

THIS IS WHY so many cops have said fuck it.

They have 3 choices:
1. Get into that shit and kill the thug and risk the fallout
2. Get into that shit and hope backup gets there and hope you don't get killed yourself
3. Say fuck it...and do everything you can to avoid confronting thugs

Most have picked 3. Which is why murder rates are soaring.

Yes, I know a shot was fired, and I made it clear that I think it would have been justified if it would have hit the attacker. The 2nd cop saw he could do his job and subdue the attacker without killing him. That was his job and the correct thing to do. He didn't have to be a self appointed executioner. I applaud him for doing that too.
As far as a cop saying fuck it, if they don't want to do their job, they need to find a job they want to do. Like I said, being a cop is hard. You can't kill people just because you get mad and want to.

In case you didn't notice, I complimented both cops for their actions. We need more like them. Why the persecution complex?

That's right. This animal was on top of the cop....choking him....pulling at his gun trying to get it....telling the cop he is going to die tonight.

And liberals say killing the animal would've been "unnecessary".

Just pure insanity. We must rid America of liberals somehow. It's a fucking cancer.

At one point, it could have been necessary. That is what I said. Obviously it wasn't when the backup got there, because the fight was ended without killing him.

Yes, she should. She should fear it enough to instill in her children why not to rob stores...
That photo was proven to be a photoshop job long ago you lying hack

Why do you use photoshop to lie?

Ferguson Protest Sign: 'No Mother Should Have to Fear for Her Son's Life Every Time He Robs a Store'

So you're going on record as defending the guy convicted of killing teenagers for playing loud music. Wow.

I'm referring to this case dummy.

So you're going on record as defending the guy convicted of killing teenagers for playing loud music. Wow.

And you forgot one of the most famous stories from last year, where a bunch of kids were murdered for actually just playing loud music? And act like liberals are crazy for believing that happens?

And you forgot one of the most famous stories from last year, where a bunch of kids were murdered for actually just playing loud music? And act like liberals are crazy for believing that happens?

Was it a cop? Because this thread is about a cop.

Forum List

Back