Here's the latest National Guard mobilization by state - more than 3,330 guardsmen in 28 states (50)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here’s the latest National Guard mobilizations by state — more than 3,330 Guardsmen in 28 states
All 50 states have issued emergency declarations, a critical step before mobilizing National Guard resources.

That lock down sure was a conspiracy--------

That martial Law sure was. a conspiracy

bhahah

YOU ALL STIILL HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET THE BEST IS YET TO COME AND you WHO LAUGHED!!!!
59782.jpg

and if it gets moved there am I really going to be shocked-------- im two years use to it lmfao but I still love it here. I still love this messageg board or why else would my arse be here what is it 3 yr and some monnths...

upload_2020-3-20_17-6-42.png

Oh look I get another " last lauggh" such a shame when some just poke fun daily and their masters let them.........

Last edited:
And the people will love them for it.

I'm super disappointed in the American people, to me that has been one of the craziest parts of this whole thing. Not only the blindness and gullibility, but the eagerness to surrender everything and lick boots. Then again, I shouldn't be so surprised.... decades of brainwashing and dumbing down will do that to a populace, I guess.

IMG-5413-1.jpg

And the people will love them for it.

I'm super disappointed in the American people, to me that has been one of the craziest parts of this whole thing. Not only the blindness and gullibility, but the eagerness to surrender everything and lick boots. Then again, I shouldn't be so surprised.... decades of brainwashing and dumbing down will do that to a populace, I guess.

IMG-5413-1.jpg

"Fema Prison Blues"

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone

When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ain’t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry

I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hangin’ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we can’t see

Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
I’d keep ‘em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Cash

Elitists abound. The establishment of all in control. The power never gives it up willingly. They stir us up and keep their control like a vice grip. In what world do we keep hearing about billionaires funding riots? You kill the billionaire. You limit their influence. Stop using TV media and entertainers as spokespeople for political views. Bring standards back to programming.

Here’s the latest National Guard mobilizations by state — more than 3,330 Guardsmen in 28 states
All 50 states have issued emergency declarations, a critical step before mobilizing National Guard resources.

bhahah

YOU ALL STIILL HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET THE BEST IS YET TO COME AND you WHO LAUGHED!!!!
59782.jpg

and if it gets moved there am I really going to be shocked-------- im two years use to it lmfao but I still love it here. I still love this messageg board or why else would my arse be here what is it 3 yr and some monnths...

View attachment 313695

Oh look I get another " last lauggh" such a shame when some just poke fun daily and their masters let them.........
3300 ? So spread across 28 states the number of NG activated is roughly the equivalent strength of a brigade ?

bhahah

59782.jpg

View attachment 313695

3300 ? So spread across 28 states the number of NG activated is roughly the equivalent strength of a brigade ?

I know weird huh my hub said same thing but that trip 3's caught me bahahh I see triple numbers constantly lately.

Forum List

Back