Here's what the $20 should look like in 2017

13015698_1139972622714747_2038038659925197150_n.jpg

The only problem is that you cant ever get change for this because black women cant be broken :lol:

The irony of this entire situation is that Tubman would roll over in her grave if she knew what blacks have done with the freedom she helped give them.
I highly doubt that. Tubman knew where her people were coming from and could predict what would happen. She was a street fighter, I'll bet, and she would be right out there with BLM.

Why would you insult her intelligence like that? No she would not be in the streets chanting "black lives matter" over some thug who fought the police and lost, she would be forming an underground railroad in Chicago and helping the helpless escape the murdering blacks in that city.
You're the one trying to insult her by imagining her taking your view of the current black community. She might give some young thug a good chewin out, why shouldn't she, but she was an ACTIVIST. What are activists these days doing? I didn't know her, so I'm not going to push my guess any further, but you don't know her either, so we both should stop projecting our ideals on her.

Are you guys seriously trying to co-opt Tubman as a repub? :badgrin:
You didn't it with Jesus....so STFU.

Except Tubmen actually WAS a Republican, and politically active.

From the Bolshevik Mother Jones;

{Perhaps some of the voices calling for Tubman on the $20 just wanted any prominent African-American woman to replace one of the white males on our currency. If it was political correctness that drove this decision, who cares? The Obama administration has inadvertently given Tubman fans of
blog_harriet_tubman.jpg
all political stripes an opportunity to tell the story of a deeply-religious, gun-toting Republican who fought for freedom in defiance of the laws of a government that refused to recognize her rights.}

Harriet Tubman was a Republican!

Points to Uncensored for posting a link that mocks him

FTA:
The poor fools. She was religious! She carried a gun while helping slaves escape! She was a Republican! She fought for freedom against a tyrannical government! If you think about it, she's basically the poster child of the modern-day Tea Party. And none of those idiots in the White House had a clue.

Seriously. That seems to be what they think. Next they're going to remind us that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican too.

Good on you pal

{Perhaps some of the voices calling for Tubman on the $20 just wanted any prominent African-American woman to replace one of the white males on our currency. If it was political correctness that drove this decision, who cares? The Obama administration has inadvertently given Tubman fans of
blog_harriet_tubman.jpg
all political stripes an opportunity to tell the story of a deeply-religious, gun-toting Republican who fought for freedom in defiance of the laws of a government that refused to recognize her rights.}

Thread win.

Let's unpack the image.

Her hand is reaching out - is she reaching for a welfare check? A section 8 apt? Food Stamps?
The gun is to protect her fatherless babies? Or her stash of crack she sells on the side?
She's wearing a hijab too?

:rofl:
:bsflag:

blog_harriet_tubman.jpg

Thread win.

You fell for the parody too? Man, the two guys who kept saying get smarter gets fooled. Classic

blog_harriet_tubman.jpg

I think they wanted a woman who was so butt-ugly Hillary would look sexy in comparison.

Nah....didn't work.

Last edited:
If Harriet Tubman were a Senator, she would have confirmed Clarence Thomas and told Biden and Kennedy to fuck off.

Yes, the conservative Democrats. Freeing slaves is a decidedly liberal thing to do.

Conservatism is not a party, but Democrat is the party of the KKK and of slavery which you still support, just as the KKK support the Confederate flag that you reject but don't reject the racist Democrat party. You dems are ass backwards hypocrites.

upload_2016-4-22_18-50-10.jpeg

upload_2016-4-22_18-51-29.jpeg

CeB4gBZWIAUljcS.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-22_18-50-52.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-22_18-50-52.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 73

she was surely against the democrats

Yes, the conservative Democrats. Freeing slaves is a decidedly liberal thing to do.

any and all democrats the slave holders

sorry but she held no view that you hold

she was a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment as well as the 1st Amendment

and it wasnt democrats that freed the slaves

13015698_1139972622714747_2038038659925197150_n.jpg

The only problem is that you cant ever get change for this because black women cant be broken :lol:

Once you go black you never go back said by a black woman to this white man. I told her that I prefer Oriental women and did not know that was a bad word when I should have used Asian.

Last edited:
They could just make Andrew Jackson an afro american by darkening him and changes some features kind of like Google did with the Shakespeare image...

st-georges-day-2016-6574194768740352-hp2x.jpg

Forum List

Back