🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando

Sure they give lip service, but don't do anything about it. The "peaceful" muslims enable four shades of holy shit out of the terrorists; in every opinion poll of muslims taken around the world a scary percentage of them say they have some sympathy for terrorists, even if they wouldn't do it themselves.

Come on, liberals, I've READ the Quran. It's a book of bloodthirst page after page after page! This religion has killed a total of 300 million people (averaging 20 mil. per century) and still massacring people all over this planet 24/7 even as I type this sentence! This hate-ideology, child-fucking, human rights atrocity religion causes NOTHING but death and destruction everywhere it's ever gone!!! That's why you liberal Islam-apologists are an utter abomination to me. Who deserve any muslim violence they get. The characters' of you liberal Islam-lovers are sooooo diseased to me, I know there is no horror that muslims commit that you cancer-deserving, completely amoral, treasonous Obamabot pigs won't support

Sure they give lip service, but don't do anything about it.

This is sounding familiar like the burden white people place on all other races as being responsible for everyone in that race.

How would they do anything about it? And why havent whites done that when mass shootings happen since its such a good idea?

Not going through the formality only means they are impolite.

Gotcha, they cant really ever mean it. They're just doing it to fool you because they're really evil. Got it!

Well, talk is cheap. Do these nations actually practice tolerance towards LGBTs at home? Iran? Iraq? from everything I see their practices are opposite of their statements. and at the same time you have some christian groups who constantly spout off against Gays but in practice, they are not going around killing them as they do in the ME. so yes, talk is cheap
I think SOME people are viewing the victims as PEOPLE not gays. Souls. Get the political glasses off for a few minutes.

I actually was just talking to my dad about this, yesterday CAIR came out with the strongest condemnation of Islamic terrorism that I have seen from them. Certainly much stronger than the fool of a President we have or any of the idiotic liberals on this board have mustered.

it was rather unusual

Not that long ago

CAIR Director Calls for Death Penalty for Blasphemers ...
www.frontpagemag.com/point/178252/cair-director-calls-death...
CAIR Director Calls for Death Penalty for Blasphemers Against Islam ... can result in the death penalty. Even if CAIR's Director only meant that the domestic ...

Sure they give lip service, but don't do anything about it.

This is sounding familiar like the burden white people place on all other races as being responsible for everyone in that race.

How would they do anything about it? And why havent whites done that when mass shootings happen since its such a good idea?

ISLAM ISN'T A RACE, YOU FUCKING RETARD OF ANOTHER KIND!!!!!! IT'S A GENOCIDE-COMMITTING HATE IDEOLOGY THAT COMES IN ALL RACES, INCLUDING WHITE!!!! Is a dummy like you NOT aware that our Boston bomber muslim monsters were not only WHITE, their native Chechnya is next to Russia's Caucasus mountains where us CAUCASIONS first involved! For the millionth time, ISLAM IS A HATE IDEOLOGY, NOT A RACE!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF THAT BASIC, LOGICAL EQUATION DO YOUR LIBERAL BRAINS DO YOU NOT GET?????

What these leaders did was a formality. It is an international nicety on a level with wiping one's runny nose in public.

The foolishness is in imagining that there was anything more to it than that.

Of course, that only applies to Muslims.
It applies to everyone.

This is like the condolence card that makes its way around the company. You sign it, say sorry for your loss, and it means nothing. It's the polite thing to do.

Courtesy does not mean sincerity.

Whether denounced or not, the bottom line is another Islamic nut got off a very successful and deadly attack.
Going forwsrd, we'll see more, epecially when we have the entire left in love with getting as many of these people ino the country.

Not going through the formality only means they are impolite.

Gotcha, they cant really ever mean it. They're just doing it to fool you because they're really evil. Got it!

Well, talk is cheap. Do these nations actually practice tolerance towards LGBTs at home? Iran? Iraq? from everything I see their practices are opposite of their statements. and at the same time you have some christian groups who constantly spout off against Gays but in practice, they are not going around killing them as they do in the ME. so yes, talk is cheap
I think SOME people are viewing the victims as PEOPLE not gays. Souls. Get the political glasses off for a few minutes.

Of course, i agree with you, my post was not directed towards the people killed in Orlando, it was towards how they are treated in ME countries. Of course i had to differentiate which people I was talking about, so i dont quite get your objection.

When W condemned Islamofacism he did something about it. When Obama, the Beast and these Muslim "leaders" speak in vague platitudes with a nod and a wink, it's not constructive or impressive.

Actually when the 9/11 attacks happened, George Bush clearly differentiated between terrorists- and Muslim Americans.

images

Whether denounced or not, the bottom line is another Islamic nut got off a very successful and deadly attack.
Going forwsrd, we'll see more, epecially when we have the entire left in love with getting as many of these people ino the country.

Which 'leftists' have called for bringing in "Islamic nuts"?

The shooter was an American, born in the United States.

How are the 'Leftists' to blame for this man's parents immigrating to the United States and for their son turning into a Muslim terrorist?

What these leaders did was a formality. It is an international nicety on a level with wiping one's runny nose in public.

It applies to everyone.

This is like the condolence card that makes its way around the company. You sign it, say sorry for your loss, and it means nothing. It's the polite thing to do.

I think we should assume that for every Tipsy post- we should just assume it is not sincere.

It applies to everyone.

I think we should assume that for every Tipsy post- we should just assume it is not sincere.
You can assume that should someone close to you die, I will politely say "sorry for your loss". It will be insincere as all hell.

Okay, so we get a lot of politicians spouting off about the massacre. Check them out for yourself @ Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando
200,000 jihadi extremists. 1.7 billion Muslims. .01% (that's one one-hundredth of one percent) of Muslims are terrorists. Are they dangerous? You betcha. Are a lot of Muslims supporting them? NO!

Than why dont they turn in their own if they are so concerned with American lives?

bombing in Beirut, Tel Aviv and Istanbul..........

Just another day

At least the Brooklyn playground shooting does not seem to be related

Just another day

Just another day

Just another day

Okay, so we get a lot of politicians spouting off about the massacre. Check them out for yourself @ Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando
200,000 jihadi extremists. 1.7 billion Muslims. .01% (that's one one-hundredth of one percent) of Muslims are terrorists. Are they dangerous? You betcha. Are a lot of Muslims supporting them? NO!

This is complete nonsense and been thoroughly refuted constantly, yet people keep repeating the lie no matter what.

Just another day

Forum List

Back