Hero Of The Day: Philippines President PWNES EU Globalist Elites...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
"F*** You EU!"

Philippines president hits out at Brussels amid EU bureaucrats meddling

The president of the Philippines has reacted angrily to criticism by the European Union over his bloody war on drugs with an extraordinary four letter outburst.

Rodrigo Duterte stunned reporters and officials when he responded to MEPs' condemnation of his government's brutal anti-crime crackdown, which has seen suspects summarily executed by police.

An EU statement urged President Duterte to put an end to the "extrajudicial killings" and launch an alternative campaign in line with international human rights laws.

But the controversial president did not hold back in his response to Brussels, during a speech in Davao City on Tuesday.

He said: “I read the condemnation of the EU against me. I will tell them: 'F*** you.'

"You’re doing it in atonement for your sins.”

He accused the bloc of hypocrisy, saying a rudimental check of the history books showed European countries had killed thousands of people in the past.

"He added: And then the EU has the gall to condemn me. I repeat: "F*** you."

More:
'F*** you EU!' Philippines president hits out at Brussels amid EU bureaucrats meddling
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Look for the Globalist Elites in the US and Europe to put a hit out on this guy. He's speaking way too much truth. That's very very dangerous.

"F*** You EU!"

Philippines president hits out at Brussels amid EU bureaucrats meddling

The president of the Philippines has reacted angrily to criticism by the European Union over his bloody war on drugs with an extraordinary four letter outburst.

Rodrigo Duterte stunned reporters and officials when he responded to MEPs' condemnation of his government's brutal anti-crime crackdown, which has seen suspects summarily executed by police.

An EU statement urged President Duterte to put an end to the "extrajudicial killings" and launch an alternative campaign in line with international human rights laws.

But the controversial president did not hold back in his response to Brussels, during a speech in Davao City on Tuesday.

He said: “I read the condemnation of the EU against me. I will tell them: 'F*** you.'

"You’re doing it in atonement for your sins.”

He accused the bloc of hypocrisy, saying a rudimental check of the history books showed European countries had killed thousands of people in the past.

"He added: And then the EU has the gall to condemn me. I repeat: "F*** you."

More:
'F*** you EU!' Philippines president hits out at Brussels amid EU bureaucrats meddling
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
Yet of those murdered, cops have only killed 40%, the rest unknown assailants...

Hopefully he doesn't piss off the "globalists" to the point where they stop backing the Phillipines in the dispute over the south China sea
He already has, now we sit back and watch the whine fest begin, again...
Yesterday he said he needs the U.S. for the south sea dispute. Very erratic behavior. Almost like he's on drugs.

Hopefully he doesn't piss off the "globalists" to the point where they stop backing the Phillipines in the dispute over the south China sea
Yesterday he said he needs the U.S. for the south sea dispute. Very erratic behavior. Almost like he's on drugs.
Yet he insults Oblama and loses his chance,,,,he is doped up...

The Globalist Elites do what's best for the Globalist Elites. If backing the Philippines in the dispute benefits them in any way, they'll do it. It doesn't have anything to do with what's best for Filipinos.

Yes, the Globalist Elites will whine and seek revenge in some way. It takes real guts standing up to the Globalists this way. It's very dangerous.

Yet he insults Oblama and loses his chance,,,,he is doped up...

How so? The US and its allies are gonna hand the Philippines and South China Sea to China? Don't bet on it. Like i said, the Globalist Elites do what's best for the Globalist Elites. It's more likely they'll attempt to murder Duterte, or support an illegal coup. That's what they do to people who won't go along.

The Globalist Elites do what's best for the Globalist Elites. If backing the Philippines in the dispute benefits them in any way, they'll do it. It doesn't have anything to do with what's best for Filipinos.
You could say that about anything. Maybe what globalists want most is a Trump Presidency, and that's why they've urged the media to give him as much coverage as possible. Maybe the globalists wanted Brexit. They can get British money for cheap now.

You could say that about anything. Maybe what globalists want most is a Trump Presidency, and that's why they've urged the media to give him as much coverage as possible. Maybe the globalists wanted Brexit. They can get British money for cheap now.

No, Hillary Clinton is their preferred Puppet. Trump's not going along. He has the audacity to advocate putting Americans first again. The Globalist Elites ain't having that. They're spending several $Millions getting Clinton elected.

No, Hillary Clinton is their preferred Puppet. Trump's not going along. He has the audacity to advocate putting Americans first again. The Globalist Elites ain't having that. They're spending several $Millions getting Clinton elected.
Oh yeah? You have an in with the globalists? How do you know they aren't happy with a Duterte who pisses off the only people that can stop China from dominating them? How do you know they don't want an erratic Trump who they can bait into doing whatever they want?

Oh yeah? You have an in with the globalists? How do you know they aren't happy with a Duterte who pisses off the only people that can stop China from dominating them? How do you know they don't want an erratic Trump who they can bait into doing whatever they want?

Ha, do you really believe the Globalist Elites care about Filipinos? They just don't wanna see the Philippines have a closer relationship with China. That truly scares them. It's only about the control and plundering for them. Like i said, they'll likely attempt to murder Duterte, or support an illegal coup. It's what they do to anyone who won't go along.

Ha, do you really believe the Globalist Elites care about Filipinos? They just don't wanna see the Philippines have a closer relationship with China. That truly scares them. It's only about the control and plundering for them. Like i said, they'll likely attempt to murder Duterte, or support an illegal coup. It's what they do to anyone who won't go along.
So you have insider information that the Chinese are not globalists?

So you have insider information that the Chinese are not globalists?

I didn't say that. I said it's not about Filipinos. And this President understands that. It's about control and plundering. The EU Globalist bastards should mind their own business for once.They have no right to cast stones.

Forum List

Back