Herschel Walker Offers To Pay Rent for Anyone Facing Eviction by Raphael Warnock's Church

Such a simplistic understanding.

Mr. Football is pulling off another stunt, and you think he actually cares.
Yes, Walker cares. He's putting his money where his mouth is and showing Warnock to be the wolf in sheep's clothing. "Reverend" my ass.

He is the senior pastor. Again, you are arguing just like those who made excuses for Trump.

No I am not. I am arguing as a member of Session who knows that matters of tenants and buildings are not the "pastor's" purview or responsibility. The pastor's job is to minister to the flock, preach in church on Sunday, visit the sick, and counsel the troubled. The Session's job is to manage the business of the congregation, which includes repairs and maintenance on the property, the church, and any schools, apartment buildings, community centres which are adjunct thereto.

Housing projects are managed by professional property managers, under the purview of the Church Board, and the Minister has nothing to do with the day to day operations of the buildings, or the business matters related to the congregation. His job is to be the "minister", not the "manager".

No I am not. I am arguing as a member of Session who knows that matters of tenants and buildings are not the "pastor's" purview or responsibility. The pastor's job is to minister to the flock, preach in church on Sunday, visit the sick, and counsel the troubled. The Session's job is to manage the business of the congregation, which includes repairs and maintenance on the property, the church, and any schools, apartment buildings, community centres which are adjunct thereto.

Housing projects are managed by professional property managers, under the purview of the Church Board, and the Minister has nothing to do with the day to day operations of the buildings, or the business matters related to the congregation. His job is to be the "minister", not the "manager".
So when they kick out tenants, aren't considered "troubled", or when they had Covid, weren't they considered "sick"? I question Warnock's judgement working for such a callous church that ignores God's love.

Bullshit. Walker is trying to paper over his lies, family violence, mental problems, and abuse of women, with this stupid attack on Reverend Warnock.
When someone pays my rent after a so called "Reverend" kicks me out, I'm going to vote for Walker. You and your phoney Christians can go to hell.

Yes, Walker cares. He's putting his money where his mouth is and showing Warnock to be the wolf in sheep's clothing. "Reverend" my ass.

That Walker wouldn't even pay for his own kids certainly can call his motives into question here.

No I am not. I am arguing as a member of Session who knows that matters of tenants and buildings are not the "pastor's" purview or responsibility.

Anything that goes on in his church is the pastors responsibility.

The pastor's job is to minister to the flock, preach in church on Sunday, visit the sick, and counsel the troubled. The Session's job is to manage the business of the congregation, which includes repairs and maintenance on the property, the church, and any schools, apartment buildings, community centres which are adjunct thereto.

If I knew this church sent out eviction notices to people during a pandemic I would not be in the pews for him to minister to.

Anything that goes on in his church is the pastors responsibility.

If I knew this church sent out eviction notices to people during a pandemic I would not be in the pews for him to minister to.
What do you know about churches? When last have your two left feet crossed the stoops of any church?

Forum List

Back