Herschel Walker Offers To Pay Rent for Anyone Facing Eviction by Raphael Warnock's Church

Herschel Walker offers to pay $4500 in past due rent to HAULT EVICTIONS Raphael Warnock's Church has levied on tenants of building for the "chronically homeless" and those with "mental disabilities." Warnock's housing allowance is $7,417...

Insist on seeing the money first.

This is just a cheap stunt. Walker won't even take care of his own children!
You credit the magas with a conscience they don't have. If they are now coming to accept Herschel then they will accept anything in the name of their politics. Also, don't make the mistake of thinking they care a lick about abortions!

I think that the only hope for those who support the D's is with the FBI/DOJ's takedown of Trump. That will have a crushing influence on the maga faction at least.

Trump's popularity is plummeting at a crucial time.

You credit the magas with a conscience they don't have. If they are now coming to accept Herschel then they will accept anything in the name of their politics. Also, don't make the mistake of thinking they care a lick about abortions!

I think that the only hope for those who support the D's is with the FBI/DOJ's takedown of Trump. That will have a crushing influence on the maga faction at least.

Trump's popularity is plummeting at a crucial time.
There is a new definition for MAGA.

Make Attorneys Get Attorneys

Did you ask yourself whether or not Warnok cared when he sent out the eviction notices?

While it's hardly beyond believing that the entire story is false as that is what politicians do, did you ask yourself what if it is true?

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE PASTOR SENT OUT EVICTION NOTICES AND NOT THE DIRECTORS OF THE HOUSING PROGRAM?????

DO YOU HAVE PROOF ANY ANYTHING CLAIMED IN THAT LYING RAG'S REPORTING????

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE PASTOR SENT OUT EVICTION NOTICES AND NOT THE DIRECTORS OF THE HOUSING PROGRAM?????

DO YOU HAVE PROOF ANY ANYTHING CLAIMED IN THAT LYING RAG'S REPORTING????

He is the senior pastor. Make any excuses you want, I will not.

I posted links to other sources. There is a ton of them If you care to look.

https://goodwordnews.com/raphael-warnocks-church-tried-to-evict-tenants-during-the-pandemic/

I see a ton of sources for this story.

No, there are a ton of right wing outlets regurgitating the same Washington Free Beacon reporting.

There is no evidence that Warnock has anything to do with the running of the housing unit, so until you have evidence that he ordered the evictions, which is highly unlikely, you're apt to be made a fool of - yet again.

The idiot USMB left will be along shortly to criticize Walker for keeping people from being evicted...

No, but it's obviously a political stunt and Democratic candidates have done the same thing.

No, I'd vote for Warnock because he didn't threaten to kill his family, nor did he lie to the voters about his businesses or his background.
Only a demon on earth would vote for a reprobate like Walker.

No, there are a ton of right wing outlets regurgitating the same Washington Free Beacon reporting.

There is no evidence that Warnock has anything to do with the running of the housing unit, so until you have evidence that he ordered the evictions, which is highly unlikely, you're apt to be made a fool of - yet again.

He is the senior pastor. Again, you are arguing just like those who made excuses for Trump.

He works for a church that evicts the poor and continues to work there. Seems his church cares more about money than people. If I were him, I'd resign, otherwise he is part of the problem.

Forum List

Back