He's A Busy Bee

That's the point. Is more drilling going to make prices go up or down?
Prices will never skyrocket for decades now with all of the US supply available. As soon a prices start to rise, more drilling starts.
Makes you weep knowing your Islamo masters no longer have America by the balls, but you'll get over it.

Prices will never skyrocket for decades now with all of the US supply available. As soon a prices start to rise, more drilling starts.
Makes you weep knowing your Islamo masters no longer have America by the balls, but you'll get over it.

Our decline in dependence on foreign oil occurred on Obama's watch.

Thank you President Obama!

Our decline in dependence on foreign oil occurred on Obama's watch.

Thank you President Obama!
Hug a fracker.

The left hate the idea of energy dependence from their Islamo masters.
The right wants to make sure their Islamo masters remain in control of much of the world's energy.
Thanks for the Friday morning dose of Doublespeak.
Some single speak for you: You support increasing oil's importance to global energy, and hindering the development of alternative energies. Therefore, you support the middle east remaining a global powerhouse for energy.

The right wants to make sure their Islamo masters remain in control of much of the world's energy.
Some single speak for you: You support increasing oil's importance to global energy, and hindering the development of alternative energies. Therefore, you support the middle east remaining a global powerhouse for energy.
I could care less about Cuba's energy plans. I just know America is self reliant on energy, and that is all I care about.
Why are you on the computer again sucking up fossil fuels?

I could care less about Cuba's energy plans. I just know America is self reliant on energy, and that is all I care about.

Nice deflection. You work hard for your Islamo masters.

Nice deflection. You work hard for your Islamo masters.

Barrack Obama, 2012: We can't drill our way to low cost energy.
America: Drill baby, drill.
upload_2017-4-7_7-44-46.png

Forum List

Back