He's Baaack. (Alan Grayson)

I don't have to KNOW what you want... you tell me what you want. When we talk about raising taxes on the rich... you guys scream in rage at the idea. When your side talks about tax cuts for the rich, you guys rise up in unison in praise.

Hallelujah, tax cuts for the rich and almighty we worship, Hallelujah!

I never said just throw money at it, Einstein.

Here's a idea, all you PROGRESSIVES get together and OFFER the Federal Guberment TO RAISE YOUR taxes NO MATTER YOUR INCOMES.
that would be the only HONORABLE thing to do. and the hell with that saying, liberty and justice FOR ALL.

Again with THE sporadic ALL CAPS yelling at intervals that don't really MAKE sense. IT REALLY paints you as an intellectual WOMAN.

OH IS THAT WHAT CAPS ARE? YELLING?
good grief.:lol:

Listen, if I am a spokesman for all the people who think we should not have 24 million people in this country who can't find a full-time job, that we should not have 50 million people in this country who can't see a doctor when they're sick, that we shouldn't have 47 million people in this country who need government help in order to feed themselves, and we shouldn't have 15 million families who owe more on their mortgage than the value of their home, okay, I'll be that spokesman." ~ Alan Grayson (First ever standing ovation on Bill Maher)

Word...

Again with THE sporadic ALL CAPS yelling at intervals that don't really MAKE sense. IT REALLY paints you as an intellectual WOMAN.

Are you going to answer his point or dodge more than normal ?

His point?

And what point? The whole traditional conservative "tax the poor more before taxing the rich"? Or as you guys like to call it... "expanding the tax base". Kind of makes the point for me, doesn't it?

No.

Listen, if I am a spokesman for all the people who think we should not have 24 million people in this country who can't find a full-time job, that we should not have 50 million people in this country who can't see a doctor when they're sick, that we shouldn't have 47 million people in this country who need government help in order to feed themselves, and we shouldn't have 15 million families who owe more on their mortgage than the value of their home, okay, I'll be that spokesman." ~ Alan Grayson (First ever standing ovation on Bill Maher)

Word...

We have 50 million people who can't see a doctor when they are sick ?

That isn't crap ?

What ? Just because you don't have insurance...you can't see a doctor. I know people who do it all the time. They simply pay at the gate.

And even if you are illegal (part of that 50), you see doctors all the time. People come up here from Mexico to have their babies and return home. They expect care.

Grayson only has half a brain.

Here's a idea, all you PROGRESSIVES get together and OFFER the Federal Guberment TO RAISE YOUR taxes NO MATTER YOUR INCOMES.
that would be the only HONORABLE thing to do. and the hell with that saying, liberty and justice FOR ALL.

OH IS THAT WHAT CAPS ARE? YELLING?
good grief.:lol:

Are you that dumb?

wikipedia said:
With the advent of the internet, all caps in messages became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behaviour and is considered very rude. As a result, netiquette generally discourages the use of all caps when posting messages online. While all caps can be used as an alternative to bolding for a single word or phrase, to express emphasis, repeated use of all caps can be considered "shouting" or irritating.

Anybody with even the remotest history of experience online would know this without needing some wikipedia article to spell it out for them.

My problem isn't that you're doing it... but that you're doing it all wrong. You're just randomly capitalizing phrases that makes it look like you're trying to lend them emphasis, but really it just comes across as stupid.

Last edited:
Already said, I'd vote to raise taxes on the rich as long as spending gets cut too.

I noticed no liberal took me up on that.

Your idea of compromise is for me to give you everything you want.

Word...

That's because Maher has an audience that stands with their hands out looking for big brother to care for them

Already said, I'd vote to raise taxes on the rich as long as spending gets cut too.

And I don't know anyone who is opposed to cutting. It's in what gets cut where the differences arise. The GOP doesn't want to touch defense AT ALL and yet the Democrats have been willing to make cuts to their "sacred cows" like Medicare.

You have it wrong...that's been the GOP idea of compromise...they get everything they want, not the Democrats.

During the debt ceiling debate, cuts upon cuts upon cuts were proposed by Democrats. How many revenue increases did the GnOP allow? How many fucking tax loopholes got closed? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Word...

We have 50 million people who can't see a doctor when they are sick ?

That isn't crap ?

What ? Just because you don't have insurance...you can't see a doctor. I know people who do it all the time. They simply pay at the gate.

And even if you are illegal (part of that 50), you see doctors all the time. People come up here from Mexico to have their babies and return home. They expect care.

Grayson only has half a brain.

Alan Grayson's defense of Occupy Wall Street is impassioned, but is it accurate?

Politifact rated...

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

You are a lying sack of manure. You have no basis for these outrageous allegations.
Rather be honest. Leftist/Progessives actually want people to die, so long as they do under gov't supervision. They support policies that will lead, and have lead, invariably to medical care rationing and death panels with bureaucrats deciding who has enough "qualies" to get life saving treatment.
It is about gov't control to stick it to big business. That is what Leftists want. They dont care whether it is actually good for people or not.

No, actually Leftist Progressives tend to be very humanitarian oriented and we think of other individuals outside of our own monkey-sphere.

Death Panels... don't make me guffaw, bitch. You're still clinging to that shit?

Also, just because we don't want to give messy blowjobs to Big Business Fat Cats so we can be imbued with their capitalist powers like you guys, doesn't mean we hate business. We just want things to work in a way that is more fair and better for the development of the country as a whole rather than single monolithic corporate entities.

well aren't you Progressives just saints. You think of OTHERS by using the FEDERAL Government TO FORCE your humanitarianism ON PEOPLE.
Nothing NOBEL about that my dear..fascist really

I'd say it's slightly better then having the government force you to pay for a war..a conservative President lied about. Sheesh..100K Iraqis killed.

Bloody bastards..the lot of yas.

You are a lying sack of manure. You have no basis for these outrageous allegations.
Rather be honest. Leftist/Progessives actually want people to die, so long as they do under gov't supervision. They support policies that will lead, and have lead, invariably to medical care rationing and death panels with bureaucrats deciding who has enough "qualies" to get life saving treatment.
It is about gov't control to stick it to big business. That is what Leftists want. They dont care whether it is actually good for people or not.

No, actually Leftist Progressives tend to be very humanitarian oriented and we think of other individuals outside of our own monkey-sphere.

Death Panels... don't make me guffaw, bitch. You're still clinging to that shit?

Also, just because we don't want to give messy blowjobs to Big Business Fat Cats so we can be imbued with their capitalist powers like you guys, doesn't mean we hate business. We just want things to work in a way that is more fair and better for the development of the country as a whole rather than single monolithic corporate entities.

Leftist are very humanitarian. Just like Pol Pot and Joe Stalin. Humanitarians all. You have to break eggs to make an omelette and all that, right.

Pol Pot was a creation of Nixon's policies..and supported by the Nixon administration. Uncle Joe? Studied to be a Priest and in the military.

Don't you guys love religion and war?

And I don't know anyone who is opposed to cutting. It's in what gets cut where the differences arise. The GOP doesn't want to touch defense AT ALL and yet the Democrats have been willing to make cuts to their "sacred cows" like Medicare.

You have it wrong...that's been the GOP idea of compromise...they get everything they want, not the Democrats.

During the debt ceiling debate, cuts upon cuts upon cuts were proposed by Democrats. How many revenue increases did the GnOP allow? How many fucking tax loopholes got closed? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Let me rephrase that to say "real and immediate" cuts.

Your idea of compromise is to increase taxes now, but cut spending later.

Cut now or suffer ! :eek:

Leftist are very humanitarian. Just like Pol Pot and Joe Stalin. Humanitarians all. You have to break eggs to make an omelette and all that, right.

Pol Pot was a creation of Nixon's policies..and supported by the Nixon administration. Uncle Joe? Studied to be a Priest and in the military.

Don't you guys love religion and war?

Can these threads be any more ADD or inane ?

Any more word on "Dirtbag" Grayson ?

Has he died quickly ?

I hope not.

I want it to be slow and painful.

The democrat plan:

1) Don't get sick.

2) If you get sick, just take government administered pain pills and die quickly.

3) Funnel the money the deceased paid into SS and Medicare to unions and our other cronies,

The democrat plan:

1) Don't get sick.

2) If you get sick, just take government administered pain pills and die quickly.

3) Funnel the money the deceased paid into SS and Medicare to unions and our other cronies,

True.
But you have to wait in line to do all those things first.

Forum List

Back