🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

he's fighting back.

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

hillary just landed in las vegas under sniper fire. :)

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

you understand dumb Donald is mentally ill, right? :cuckoo:
i'm not a doctor.

do you need to be?

if someone sat down next to you and started ranting and raving like he does, you'd find someplace else to sit.
If someone sat down next to me and started squealing like hillary does, I would most likely have to hit them to try and bring them back to reality

she has never "squealed", hack.

grow up.

he is running against the media, and hillary, hollywood, journalism, and the death star new york times.

but rush limbaugh pointed out that he's really the first one to fight back. he will tonight, should be interesting.

Any Other Republican Would've Folded by Now, But Trump Keeps Fighting Back - The Rush Limbaugh Show

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

i'm not a doctor.

do you need to be?

if someone sat down next to you and started ranting and raving like he does, you'd find someplace else to sit.
If someone sat down next to me and started squealing like hillary does, I would most likely have to hit them to try and bring them back to reality

grow up.
Its so cute when you all try to defend your queen whore.
Please keep it up.

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

i'm not a doctor.

do you need to be?

not next to hillary though. he's a very intent listener and delegates authority well, hillary is neither. obama is in a league of his own for that.

sniper-fire-02.jpg

i don't recall ?

i'm not a doctor.

do you need to be?

grow up.
her bark is worse than her squeal.

Its not Trump you need to worry about but 10's of millions of hopping mad American citizens.

And what exactly is it do you think you tards are going to do?

Deport millions of illegals back the hell where they came from and secure the border. Tissue?

Oh, really? Who is going to do that since Trump is going to lose?

You people think its over, this fight has only just begun.

This is the man the GOP chose to fight Hillary.

Hilarious.

And people....
Where did the love go?

The Hildebeast must be allowed to roam freely totally unfettered....
In her natural habitat.....

And that is The White House....
And the best part in all of this....

The Trumpman made sure that will happen.

Please keep it up.

You know when you hear people laugh and snicker everytime Trumplethinskin opens his mouth? They're not laughing with him. They're laughing at the joke he is. And trust me, you thought the world lost respect for the US after Dumbya got elected. Trump will be the nail in the coffin of the US as a country.

Trump wants to unite the country.....

Trump superman.jpg

And wants to start with the women....
One woman at a time....

Just make sure no one's around to tell...

Please keep it up.

You know when you hear people laugh and snicker everytime Trumplethinskin opens his mouth? They're not laughing with him. They're laughing at the joke he is. And trust me, you thought the world lost respect for the US after Dumbya got elected. Trump will be the nail in the coffin of the US as a country.
if that helps in your poor decision making then go with it.

And what exactly is it do you think you tards are going to do?

Deport millions of illegals back the hell where they came from and secure the border. Tissue?

Oh, really? Who is going to do that since Trump is going to lose?

You people think its over, this fight has only just begun.

This is the man the GOP chose to fight Hillary.

Hilarious.

And people....
Where did the love go?

suburu cars.

Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.

With the maniacal Rudolph Giuliani who’s made a career off of 9/11.

Rudy fixed NY before 9/11. Times square was a cesspool before Rudy. He cleaned it up and reduced the crime rate significantly. His handling of post 9/11 NY was outstanding.

Trump is not running for the presidency. He is laying the groundwork for an altRight network to be started after the election. Fox is showing signs of imminent collapse and massive loss of viewers, and Trump will be prepared to pick up the slack.

Rudy fixed NY before 9/11. Times square was a cesspool before Rudy. He cleaned it up and reduced the crime rate significantly. His handling of post 9/11 NY was outstanding.

And now he's a nonsensical madman.

he is justifiably pissed watching his city and the country go into liberal chaos.

he is justifiably pissed watching his city and the country go into liberal chaos.

He's an idiot supporting an idiot.

wrong on both counts. But your words would be applicable to Harry Reid, whoopi, Behar, Pelosi, Shumer (both), and Obama.

wrong on both counts. But your words would be applicable to Harry Reid, whoopi, Behar, Pelosi, Shumer (both), and Obama.

Rudy couldn't even keep his composure at the Al Smith dinner. He looked like a Halloween witch scowling at the crowd.

Forum List

Back