He's still around?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Who gave this asshat a job? GQ? They're hiring burnt out dumb commies now? He burns every bridge with his smug self righteous behavior

God I missed him.........now the guy that makes Alex Jones look sane is still around and still providing a ton of laughs!

he's speaking words of wisdom....just tell us the truth by declassifying what they have, and let us decide.

And honestly, Trump appears to be a Russian Mole within our mist....

What is up with his love affair bromance with this murderous, slimy, scum ball Putin? ALL the money Trump enterprises has tied up in Putin's country?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE with Trump? And all the Russian/Putin lovers he has had in his campaign all along and all of the Putin lovers he is appointing to his highest US Cabinet positions?

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THIS and it does not get you frightened one itty bitty bit, then the only reason is God has chosen to allow you to be stupefied, and has allowed evil, to delude you...you are on your own now.... good luck! :eek:

he's speaking words of wisdom....just tell us the truth by declassifying what they have, and let us decide.

And honestly, Trump appears to be a Russian Mole within our mist....

What is up with his love affair bromance with this murderous, slimy, scum ball Putin? ALL the money Trump enterprises has tied up in Putin's country?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE with Trump? And all the Russian/Putin lovers he has had in his campaign all along and all of the Putin lovers he is appointing to his highest US Cabinet positions?

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THIS and it does not get you frightened one itty bitty bit, then the only reason is God has chosen to allow you to be stupefied, and has allowed evil, to delude you...you are on your own now.... good luck! :eek:
I love it when liberals use God, its cute.

Now what bromance?
Should we put in Russia haters?
Got some names?
If they were mettled in our elections (they didnt), you want to bomb them?

He's a "Newspeak" spokesman for LWNJ's....

newspeak-1.jpg

Sad. Republicans supporting Russian attacks. Big losers, ugly, dumb. Should leave the country sooner rather than later.

Show me where that happened?

We mock your paranoia
buckeye45_73 is a big phony. Major loser.

Uh deflection....still no proof on Russia.
You have no talent. Big loser. Boring.

I.school you to.the point you have to do that shit.
You have no argument and cant defend your bullshit positions.

As for loser, who is the 45th President?

Bwahahahahahahaha, it just never gets old!

Forum List

Back