Hey AOC...It snowed in Las Vegas...Global warming?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I flew into a Vegas on Friday over snow capped mountain tops in the middle of the desert.
Snow in Las Vegas? Oh yes! - CNN

MT47QZG2DRDUHOF32QTXSS4LDM.jpg

The Idiot Deniers still don't know the difference between weather and Climate?

And guess what? Extreme weather...is a function of Climate Change

The Idiot Deniers still don't know the difference between weather and Climate?

And guess what? Extreme weather...is a function of Climate Change
Ohhhhh, that's right. In the Winter you call it climate change. In the Summer you call it THE global warming.

Keep forgetting how you deal with your cognitive dissonance.

You know there is actually one small benefit to climate change. It's that the jet stream is dropping down lower over the US, and it has gotten faster. One Virgin airlines plane clocked in a speed of 800 mph. Commercial jets usually fly at around 540 mph.

Record-breaking jet stream accelerates air travel; flight clocks in at 801 mph

On Monday night, the river of air 35,000 feet above the New York City area, known as the jet stream, clocked in at a blazing 231 mph. This is the fastest jet stream on record since 1957 for the National Weather Service in Upton, New York — breaking the old record of 223 mph, according to NWS forecaster Carlie Buccola.

This wind provided a turbo boost to commercial passenger planes along for the ride. With the help of this rapid tailwind, Virgin Atlantic Flight 8 from Los Angeles to London hit what could be a record high speed for a Boeing 787: 801 mph over Pennsylvania at 9:20 p.m. Monday night.

"Wow, that's fast," a Boeing spokesman told CBS News via email. But it's not something the plane manufacturer tracks, so they can't confirm if 801 mph is a record.

I flew into a Vegas on Friday over snow capped mountain tops in the middle of the desert.

Do you know how many runs the Golden State Warriors scored last night?

They are a kick-ass baseball team
That's about as accurate as anything else you've posted

That's about as accurate as anything else you've posted

Thank God you view the content I post as inaccurate. THANK GOD!

Seems your knowledge of sports is on par with your knowledge of science. It is always easy to tell the people that get their science from the evening news

Seems your knowledge of sports is on par with your knowledge of science. It is always easy to tell the people that get their science from the evening news

Ya know I get my weather usually from my old bones... if it aches then it is rainy weather...

My point?

Just letting ya know I can tell the weather with my aching bones...

Forum List

Back