Hey.....Bucky......ya missed one.

c61d164571df8fdd558939f56510-claudepeck_1381265386_rickles.jpg

bucs90

You usually post about these things minutes after they happen.

Deputy killed after hospitalized suspect grabs his gun - CNN.com

I guess you couldn't figure out how to score points with this one.
So what's your message? "Yay, criminal!"?

No. Pay attention.
I am. This thread is a "gotcha." You're gloating at the murder of a LEO in order to "get back at" another poster.

I'm sure the murdered officer's family appreciates your compassion.

Sheriff's deputies are often short handed and maybe under trained to some extent and sometimes they get killed when they make a mistake. The Feds would have had half a dozen people on a hospitalized felon because the Feds have unlimited funding and are generally immune from criticism when they screw up like in Ruby Ridge, Waco and operation Fast/Furious.

Well....LoneLaugher claims to be the parent of a cop....yet...supports cop haters and an ideology that is pushing violence against cops. So take that bitch 's posts with that in mind.

LoneLaugher as for you....I spend my fall weekends watching college football....particular my alma mater Furman where I played LB at. Sorry I don't lurk USMB 24/7 like you. I didn't see this one. You libs have gotten enough killed this year.

Well....LoneLaugher claims to be the parent of a cop....yet...supports cop haters and an ideology that is pushing violence against cops. So take that bitch 's posts with that in mind.

LoneLaugher as for you....I spend my fall weekends watching college football....particular my alma mater Furman where I played LB at. Sorry I don't lurk USMB 24/7 like you. I didn't see this one. You libs have gotten enough killed this year.
I like your avatar bucs

I like your avatar bucs

I like your signature gif.

South Park is the best show on TV. By far.

I like your avatar bucs

Who woulda thunk it?

I like your avatar bucs

Who woulda thunk it?

Smart people. If you don't see South Park as an absolutely brilliant mockery of our society and an excellent sociological discussion topic....then you're either an idiot or don't watch the show.

I like your avatar bucs

Who woulda thunk it?

Smart people. If you don't see South Park as an absolutely brilliant mockery of our society and an excellent sociological discussion topic....then you're either an idiot or don't watch the show.
I've enjoyed every episode, and loved the movie..........My 82 year old Dad loves it also......

I like your avatar bucs

Who woulda thunk it?

I've enjoyed every episode, and loved the movie..........My 82 year old Dad loves it also......

Yep. No show or media outlet can make more sense of a touchy subject than South Park. It's raunchy. But the content is pure genius.

I like your avatar bucs

Who woulda thunk it?

Yep. No show or media outlet can make more sense of a touchy subject than South Park. It's raunchy. But the content is pure genius.
Well aliens aren't a touchy subject, but, it was hilarious to finally get something on the level of Duck Man raunchy.....

Who woulda thunk it?

Well aliens aren't a touchy subject, but, it was hilarious to finally get something on the level of Duck Man raunchy.....

True not every episode is a touchy subject. But many are.

This season has been epic. "Sodosopa" and "Shi Tpa Town" hahaha!!!!

Who woulda thunk it?

I started working again so I have missed that last two weeks,,,

I started working again so I have missed that last two weeks,,,

I won't spoil it. But Whole Foods and Yelp take a beating.

And....if you move....consider the Lofts and The Residences at Kennys House in Sotosopa.

You'll get it when you see it. Classic SP!

The creators of South Park would certainly find Bucky to be an excellent source of humor......and an example of how not to be an American.

bucs90

You usually post about these things minutes after they happen.

Deputy killed after hospitalized suspect grabs his gun - CNN.com

I guess you couldn't figure out how to score points with this one.
So what's your message? "Yay, criminal!"?

No. Pay attention.
I am. This thread is a "gotcha." You're gloating at the murder of a LEO in order to "get back at" another poster.

I'm sure the murdered officer's family appreciates your compassion.

You've wandered into a discussion without knowledge of the background, fool. As I said....pay attention. You'll soon see what the message is.

Forum List

Back