Hey Cantor - Were all those bribes from the Mexican govt worth it? HAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Politicians take note. Every american citizen, left and right, opposes the millions of foreigners illegally invading america every year to steal jobs, govt benefits and IDs from the lawful americans. Even legal latinos are opposed. They know the illegals are the trash of mexico and make all mexicans look bad.

Immigration reform must include a ban on illegals getting free health care at hospital ERs and a ban on schools teaching illegals. Actually these things are already against the law. Title 8 section 1324 of the US code makes it a federal crime (with penalties up to death!!) for encouraging illegals to live here. Obama just refuses to enforce the law.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | LII / Legal Information Institute

Title 8 section 1324 of the US code makes it a federal crime (with penalties up to death!!)

Without even looking I can safely disregard this as usual ShootSpeeders insane babbling. Show me where federal law lists death as a punishment for harboring illegals.

Title 8 section 1324 of the US code makes it a federal crime (with penalties up to death!!)

Without even looking I can safely disregard this as usual ShootSpeeders insane babbling. Show me where federal law lists death as a punishment for harboring illegals.

I'd like to see the proof that Cantor took bribes from the Mexican government...

You made the claim, ShitsSpeedos, now provide a...

LINK!

Cantor is reported to be stepping down as majority leader in August. Who is he giving the finger to?

• Banned

I gave you the link, you idiot. Have someone read it to you.

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

• Banned

I'd like to see the proof that Cantor took bribes from the Mexican government...

You made the claim, ShitsSpeedos, now provide a...

LINK!

Why deny the obviousl? It's suicide for the GOP to support illegals. Cantor is either being bribed or blackmailed.

Forum List

Back