Hey Everyone

prepster

Jul 4, 2013
My name is prepster. I am new to this forum. I am a libertarian globalist with an anarchist bent and an overarching adherence to political syncretism. Some of my political influences are John Locke, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Robert Nozick, Henry David Thoreau, Noam Chomsky, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Theodore Roosevelt, Niccolo Machiavelli, Thomas Hobbes, and Jean Jacques Rousseau. Some of my economic influences are Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, John Maynard Keynes, Adam Smith, Milton Friedman, Friedrich Hayek, Ludvig Von Mises, and Murray Rothbard. I am studying international relations, specifically peace and conflict resolution in the Middle East and North Africa, so do not try to one-up me in terms of your understanding of this area, unless you have more formal academic and anecdotal experience with such matters than me. I look forward to some fun and intelligent discussions.

Last edited:
My name is prepster. I am new to this forum. I am a libertarian globalist with an anarchist bent and an overarching adherence to political syncretism. Some of my political influences are John Locke, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Robert Nozick, Henry David Thoreau, Noam Chomsky, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Theodore Roosevelt, Niccolo Machiavelli, Thomas Hobbes, and Jean Jacques Rousseau. Some of my economic influences are Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, John Maynard Keynes, Adam Smith, Milton Friedman, Friedrich Heyek, Ludvig Von Mises, and Murray Rothbard. I am studying international relations, specifically peace and conflict resolution in the Middle East and North Africa, so do not try to one-up me in terms of your understanding of this area, unless you have more formal academic and anecdotal experience with such matters than me. I look forward to some fun and intelligent discussions.

Clearly you're already prepped. Welcome.

Now get snapping. :D

My name is prepster. I am new to this forum. I am a libertarian globalist with an anarchist bent and an overarching adherence to political syncretism. Some of my political influences are John Locke, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Robert Nozick, Henry David Thoreau, Noam Chomsky, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Theodore Roosevelt, Niccolo Machiavelli, Thomas Hobbes, and Jean Jacques Rousseau. Some of my economic influences are Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, John Maynard Keynes, Adam Smith, Milton Friedman, Friedrich Hayek, Ludvig Von Mises, and Murray Rothbard. I am studying international relations, specifically peace and conflict resolution in the Middle East and North Africa, so do not try to one-up me in terms of your understanding of this area, unless you have more formal academic and anecdotal experience with such matters than me. I look forward to some fun and intelligent discussions.

Welcome! Good to have another libertarian around. We're in for a lot of bashing in the coming years. Be prepared!

You sound like a snob.

Hope I can still talk to you even if I'm not as smart as you. So here goes.

Welcome to the boards. How's that?

Forum List

Back