Hey Hilary, Ar-15 is not a weapon of war..it is a cop gun....

Hilary, of course, lied again..she said the AR-15 was a weapon of war...that is a lie...

The AR-15 is just a cop gun...and has replaced the shotgun in some places...why? It is easy to shoot.....

Keep lying Hilary. It is all you know how to do....

Good point...lets make sure only cops have them
Fine with me

I don't have an AR15

I have one of these which is exactly the same as an AR as it shoots the exact same round at rhe same rate of fire and I think with better accuracy it's just not scary because it's not black polymer

Mini14GB.jpg

Hilary, of course, lied again..she said the AR-15 was a weapon of war...that is a lie...

The AR-15 is just a cop gun...and has replaced the shotgun in some places...why? It is easy to shoot.....

Fine with me

I don't have an AR15

I have one of these which is exactly the same as an AR as it shoots the exact same round at rhe same rate of fire and I think with better accuracy it's just not scary because it's not black polymer

Mini14GB.jpg

But you look like such a pussy carrying a gun like that

If you want to go out and kill gays...you need a badass looking gun

bushmaster-man_card.jpg

Lying fuck. The AR-15 is a semiautomatic that can be fired 30 times in under 10 seconds. It may not be a full automatic, but that is a cyclic rate of over 180 rounds per minute. That is effectively a machine gun. Good for cleaning out crowded grade school room, movie theaters, and night clubs.

No, it isn't. Machine guns have a different mechanism and far higher cyclical fire rates.

Hey Hilary, Ar-15 is not a weapon of war..it is a cop gun....

... and should be limited to police and military purchases.

Why?? Did you know the AR15 cop-gun shoots a bullet that's 50% SMALLER than the standard cop pistol???

Did you know the AR15 does NOT typically shoot the more deadly hollow points that pistols can and do??

The ONLY thing the AR15 is better for...is accuracy at distances over 25 yards. Inside that a pistol is better.
Dumb fuck, the shooter makes the choice of what the magazine is loaded with. The velocity of the .223 makes it a far more potent round than most pistols.

Time for some laws regarding who can purchase or have one of these weapons. Same laws that presently apply to a .45 Thompson, the fully automatic one.

No. if they are too dangerous for a law abiding citizen, they are too dangerous for the police.

Yes, there are terrorist attacks in other nations. But not the weekly multiple shootings that we see here in the states. And you comparing car accidents to deaths by guns in the US is not at all logical. Cars are a necessity of modern life, AR-15's are not. In fact, most people have little or no need of a gun. And all too many of our citizens have no idea of how to handle a gun in a safe manner. Gun 'accidents' are not accidents, 99% of the time, or more, they are the result of negligent handling of the gun. But few states have laws concerning training in order to own a gun, all states have laws concerning passing a drivers test in order to be licensed to drive a vehicle.

This is why 2nd amendment people don't trust and do not cooperate with your start with one specific agenda, ban semi-automatic rifles, and then tangent onto other gun grabber mantras.

What you want is NYC, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 just to get a revolver permit for my own apartment. If your side continues to allow things like this to remain in place, why would anyone who believes in the RKBA trust your side to stop where you say you want to stop?

What you want is NYC, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 just to get a revolver permit for my own apartment.

You still whining about this. You've been whining so long enough time has passed for you to have your gun. Unless you don't have a thousand bucks. Or you don't really need/want a gun. You just like to whine.

Fine with me

I don't have an AR15

Mini14GB.jpg

bushmaster-man_card.jpg

Nah I like the understated look.
It's classic

What you want is NYC, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 just to get a revolver permit for my own apartment.

You still whining about this. You've been whining so long enough time has passed for you to have your gun. Unless you don't have a thousand bucks. Or you don't really need/want a gun. You just like to whine.

I have never needed my 4th amendment rights, nor have I had to use my right to trial by jury, and yet I still demand that I keep them, and that I not have to pay an exorbitant amount of money for them simply because someone in government wants to make it hard for me to exercise them.

Fine with me

I don't have an AR15

Mini14GB.jpg

bushmaster-man_card.jpg

Nah I like the understated look.
It's classic

Look, if you are going out in a blaze of glory you gotta look like a badass

What better weapon to slaughter 20 first graders or 50 homos than a full blown Bushmaster with a 100 round magazine?

I have never needed my 4th amendment rights, nor have I had to use my right to trial by jury, and yet I still demand that I keep them, and that I not have to pay an exorbitant amount of money for them simply because someone in government wants to make it hard for me to exercise them.

I have never needed my 3rd amendment rights...you can have them

I love how some are covering their eyes to what happened and are opting for making the biggest outrage what you call the weapon that shot so many people.

Here, just call it a sword. A shooty sword. They need better control over shooty swords. There...

It is the semi-automatic version of the M-16

I have never needed my 3rd amendment rights...you can have them

If they aren't needed, work to get an amendment to repeal it.

A handout photograph posted by the Orlando Police Department on Twitter with the words, 'Pulse shooting: In hail of gunfire in which suspect was killed, OPD officer was hit. Kevlar helmet saved his life', in reference to the operation against a gun man inside Pulse nightclub.​
Had this been been a round from my bolt-action .30-06, the cop would be dead.
What's your point?

Lying fuck. The AR-15 is a semiautomatic that can be fired 30 times in under 10 seconds. It may not be a full automatic, but that is a cyclic rate of over 180 rounds per minute. That is effectively a machine gun.
Mindless nonsense.
In no way, except appearance, in an AR15 a machine gun.

Yes, there are terrorist attacks in other nations. But not the weekly multiple shootings that we see here in the states. And you comparing car accidents to deaths by guns in the US is not at all logical. Cars are a necessity of modern life, AR-15's are not. In fact, most people have little or no need of a gun. And all too many of our citizens have no idea of how to handle a gun in a safe manner.
You have no way to substantiate any of this nonsense.

Lying fuck. The AR-15 is a semiautomatic that can be fired 30 times in under 10 seconds. It may not be a full automatic, but that is a cyclic rate of over 180 rounds per minute. That is effectively a machine gun. Good for cleaning out crowded grade school room, movie theaters, and night clubs.
The guy had THREE hours. Those features of the gun didn't play much of a role except for helping with the accuracy.

Lying fuck. The AR-15 is a semiautomatic that can be fired 30 times in under 10 seconds. It may not be a full automatic, but that is a cyclic rate of over 180 rounds per minute. That is effectively a machine gun.
Mindless nonsense.
In no way, except appearance, in an AR15 a machine gun.

What rate of fire are we talking about with an AR-15?

100 rounds a minute? More?

Forum List

Back