🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey hypocrites, remember the Obama handicap apology tour?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

This brilliant brother, who made a comment about himself, mind you and his bowling incapabilities spent weeks going around the talk shows and the news apologizing to Palin and all those rednecks who had children that were special needs.....he did this shit for weeks because MSM media had nothing else better to do than keep the shit in the headlines.....

The white guy, ie Tweet, not only gets a fuckin pass, but with proof via video, expect the American Stupid to just deny what their eyes are seeing.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a double standard here, white people are indeed racist when it comes to Obama and nothing and I mean nothing is gonna change those fuckin facts...OWN IT AND LETS MOVE THE FUCK ON!!

This brilliant brother, who made a comment about himself, mind you and his bowling incapabilities spent weeks going around the talk shows and the news apologizing to Palin and all those rednecks who had children that were special needs.....he did this shit for weeks because MSM media had nothing else better to do than keep the shit in the headlines.....

The white guy, ie Tweet, not only gets a fuckin pass, but with proof via video, expect the American Stupid to just deny what their eyes are seeing.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a double standard here, white people are indeed racist when it comes to Obama and nothing and I mean nothing is gonna change those fuckin facts...OWN IT AND LETS MOVE THE FUCK ON!!

Not all of Obama's supporters are black, he has many white supporters...But you are right the racists were working overtime hating on Obama .

This is just the beginning with the Trump excuses, his supporters are ignoring his habitual bully behavior .

You are just upset that Trump uses his twitter account to talk directly to his voters instead of going through the liberal fake news venue.

Not all of Obama's supporters are black, he has many white supporters...But you are right the racists were working overtime hating on Obama .

This is just the beginning with the Trump excuses, his supporters are ignoring his habitual bully behavior .

Oh shut up, pansy.

That's hilarious.

Hillary had people beating up Trump supporters and Trump is the bully.

Give me a break!

Forum List

Back