Hey Latino's for Trump....watch out, your next!! Another week of Trump is a comin'

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LOLOLOLOL.....I can't wait for the Latino's turn. Those proud mindless idiots who went on national TV...to proclaim their loyalty to Trumps victory. Now its the green card's turn.

And you sorry negro's, the summer of 2017 will yield more of your blood, than slavery. Our black ass's are simply gonna be slaughtered.

Anybody that didn't see this coming, deserves Trump...who is trying to morphe this bullshit onto Obama. Guess what you dumb low life. Obama never banned anybody, you did!!

LOLOLOLOL.....I can't wait for the Latino's turn. Those proud mindless idiots who went on national TV...to proclaim their loyalty to Trumps victory. Now its the green card's turn.

And you sorry negro's, the summer of 2017 will yield more of your blood, than slavery. Our black ass's are simply gonna be slaughtered.

Anybody that didn't see this coming, deserves Trump...who is trying to morphe this bullshit onto Obama. Guess what you dumb low life. Obama never banned anybody, you did!!
the green cards?.....i got news for you tiger,just because someone is latino does not mean they have a green card....many of them are citizens....yea i know i was shocked too,imagine....latinos born and raised here....

You can go and get slaughtered right now in Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, and several other cities. Why wait for Trump?

• Banned

Latino for Trump here. Send all the illegals home, I'll be happy as hell.

Slaughtered by whom? Your brothers in Chicago?
Chicago is just one sad sorry city in a country filled with cities.....its time you nuts morphe your concerns onto yourselves, Trump is in da house
It happens everywhere not just Chicago. Wake the hell up!
Cut her some slack. She's so engrossed in her GED classes on spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc. that she doesn't have the time to keep up with the everyday news. That, or she's just kinda real stupid.

Slaughtered by whom? Your brothers in Chicago?
Chicago is just one sad sorry city in a country filled with cities.....its time you nuts morphe your concerns onto yourselves, Trump is in da house
It happens everywhere not just Chicago. Wake the hell up!
Cut her some slack. She's so engrossed in her GED classes on spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc. that she doesn't have the time to keep up with the everyday news. That, or she's just kinda real stupid.
She is stupid.

Forum List

Back