Hey Lefties! Gun Free America, Huh??

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
You morons just need to glance to Texas to see why law abiding citizens should have genuine 2nd ammendment rihts. Students are pleading for the ability to protect themselves from KNIFE-WIELDING wacko...

All the proof that the liberals are SCREWED IN THE HEAD is right there for the taking!

You morons just need to glance to Texas to see why law abiding citizens should have genuine 2nd ammendment rihts. Students are pleading for the ability to protect themselves from KNIFE-WIELDING wacko...

All the proof that the liberals are SCREWED IN THE HEAD is right there for the taking!

Whaddya know....

Knife wielding whacko attacks 14 victims.

All of them survived.

Where's your link btw dumbfuck. We've been through this before.

And I'm not talking about a link to your Facebook page.

Whaddya know....

All of them survived.

You are aware that most murders are committed using knives, right? Or do facts not really matter?

Whether an attacker has a knife, gun or baseball bat, I would guess that most people in that situation would prefer to have a way to defend themselves.

So the fact that they all survived makes it ok...

Why is Liberals were never issued brains?

Whaddya know....

All of them survived.

Exactly how many have to die from a criminal attack with deadly weapon to make it matter ?

why should anyone have to stand passivly by and get carved up like the christmas turkey? shoot the dumbass with the carving knife and do it quickly.

I knew that the progressive whack jobs would attempt to use this as evidence that anti-gun jobs *work*.

Morons.

Yes Gun laws work!!!! anyone read this nut case used to walk around with a stuffed pet monkey?

Whaddya know....

All of them survived.

You can be a victim all that you want to. I will not. I suggest that you get armed.

Whaddya know....

All of them survived.

You can be a victim all that you want to. I will not. I suggest that you get armed.

You have to be fucking me, I refuse to live in a society where I have to remember to take my car keys, wallet and my fucking 9mm glock to go to work or to the store? hell no..... thats not freedom.

Whaddya know....

All of them survived.

You have to be fucking me, I refuse to live in a society where I have to remember to take my car keys, wallet and my fucking 9mm glock to go to work or to the store? hell no..... thats not freedom.

shit mon, they make smaller guns than blocks.

So your answer is to remove guns from law abiding ctizens...got it.

Whaddya know....

All of them survived.

Forum List

Back