Hey Lefties! Gun Free America, Huh??

OP- Of course not, brainwashed hater dupe functional moron. Nobody's talking about anything but backgound checks really...change the channel chump.

Exactly how many have to die from a criminal attack with deadly weapon to make it matter ?

Liberals only dance in the blood of dead victims. Then they blame Bush, the police, or the Tea Party.

Reality is of no concern.

Whaddya know....

Knife wielding whacko attacks 14 victims.

All of them survived.

Where's your link btw dumbfuck. We've been through this before.

And I'm not talking about a link to your Facebook page.
You can be a victim all that you want to. I will not. I suggest that you get armed.

You have to be fucking me, I refuse to live in a society where I have to remember to take my car keys, wallet and my fucking 9mm glock to go to work or to the store? hell no..... thats not freedom.

Stay home like a bitch I don't give a fuck.

Whaddya know....

Knife wielding whacko attacks 14 victims.

All of them survived.

Where's your link btw dumbfuck. We've been through this before.

And I'm not talking about a link to your Facebook page.
You can be a victim all that you want to. I will not. I suggest that you get armed.

You have to be fucking me, I refuse to live in a society where I have to remember to take my car keys, wallet and my fucking 9mm glock to go to work or to the store? hell no..... thats not freedom.

Who says that you are obligated to protect yourself? However, the ones who wish to take their Glock to the store should be allowed to do so. What you believe to be prudent is your business. What others believe to be prudent is their business. A gun is a tool, no better, and no worse, than the human who is using it.

what? no you go fuck yourself coward. I would take your gun and shove it up uour ass before you could fire a shot.

what? no you go fuck yourself coward. I would take your gun and shove it up uour ass before you could fire a shot.

You would take my gun? I have a thousand dollars that says you will not get within arms reach.
Hell let's up it I have 20,000 that says you will not come close.

Last edited:
again another thread started by parinoid coward gun nuts...... god love the barney fifes of the world.

Of course you would sweet cheeks, go back to your video games.

You would take my gun? I have a thousand dollars that says you will not get within arms reach.
Hell let's up it I have 20,000 that says you will not come close.

yea right doubt you even own a B.B gun internet warrior...

Sadly mistaken. If I didn't own any firearms why would I be so pro second amendment?

stomp your foot, go to mommy dude for all I care. carrying a gun to go to the store, work. or what ever is not fucking freedom tard. I would rather die unarmed and free. then armed and scared. fuck that....

stomp your foot, go to mommy dude for all I care. carrying a gun to go to the store, work. or what ever is not fucking freedom tard. I would rather die unarmed and free. then armed and scared. fuck that....
It's a guarantee you will die unarmed. You really don't give a fuck about those who lives with you.
Let's say you're married what do you do if three thugs are grabbing your wife?

Nobody really cares how you die kid.

Forum List

Back