Hey Lefties...I thought stereotyping was a big no, no? You want to ban ALL “assault” rifles now?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We hear it all the time from Democrats and the Left..right?
The ole’...”you can’t let one bad apple spoil the whole crop” bunch of bullshit.
I’d like to hear the “special circumstance” as to why stereotyping is acceptable in this case.
(this should be good, grab your popcorn)

We hear it all the time from Democrats and the Left..right? The ole’...”you can’t let one bad apple spoil the whole crop” bunch of bullshit. I’d like to hear the “special circumstance” as to why stereotyping is acceptable in this case.(this should be good, grab your popcorn)
That's said about people, not inanimate objects, shortbus. :rolleyes:

We hear it all the time from Democrats and the Left..right? The ole’...”you can’t let one bad apple spoil the whole crop” bunch of bullshit. I’d like to hear the “special circumstance” as to why stereotyping is acceptable in this case.(this should be good, grab your popcorn)

Why would the principle be any different wack?

That's said about people, not inanimate objects, shortbus.
You don't know the difference between people and things? I think I was giving you too much credit calling you shortbus! :laugh2:

Oh let’s go with this !

More guns = more safety . That must mean that more nukes = more safety . Therefore we should encourage Kim Jon to expand his nuke program !

You don't know the difference between people and things? I think I was giving you too much credit calling you shortbus! :laugh2:

No , he’s on to somthing . Sure Cruz’s AR-15 killed a bunch of people . But just the other day I was watching a news story of another AR-15 that had opened a soup kitchen to help feed homeless vets! Lol!

You don't know the difference between people and things? I think I was giving you too much credit calling you shortbus!
No , he’s onto something. Sure Cruz’s AR-15 killed a bunch of people . But just the other day I was watching a news story of another AR-15 that had opened a soup kitchen to help feed homeless vets!
Then they'd have to admit that guns DO kill people.

No , he’s on to somthing . Sure Cruz’s AR-15 killed a bunch of people . But just the other day I was watching a news story of another AR-15 that had opened a soup kitchen to help feed homeless vets! Lol!

You goofball! An AR-15 wouldn’t do that on its own!

The owner of the AR-15 must have used the weapon to cook the soup. He was a “good guy with a gun.”

We hear it all the time from Democrats and the Left..right?
The ole’...”you can’t let one bad apple spoil the whole crop” bunch of bullshit.
I’d like to hear the “special circumstance” as to why stereotyping is acceptable in this case.
(this should be good, grab your popcorn)

If Ford build an F-150 model specifically designed for running down large groups of people, and they worked with companies that make car mods to insure this new F-150 was easily modified to be the ultimate killing vehicle for taking out as many pedestrians as possible... now, Ford will never come out and overtly promote the vehicle as a killing machine for mass crowds, but all the ads hint at it, everyone at the car shows and dealer lots know that's exactly what it does, good for nothing else because it gets terrible milage and has lousy hauling and towing abilities...

Wait, I'm not even sure you know what "stereotyping" as you misused it in the OP.

Forum List

Back