Hey look....Tamir Rices "toy" gun vs a real gun; Can you tell?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Prosecutors Show Tamir Rice's Play Gun, and Real Gun - NBC News

Hey look. Tamirs "toy" next to a real with that will kill you instantly. Hmmm. Sitting on your couch can you tell the difference? What about walking in a park having someone point it at you? WHAT ABOUT being the guy told to go confront and control the person pointing it at others....especially when you arrive and he reaches for it???

You gonna pause and say "Whoa whoa whoa son....is that a toy or real???"

Hey look. Tamirs "toy" next to a real with that will kill you instantly. Hmmm. Sitting on your couch can you tell the difference? What about walking in a park having someone point it at you? WHAT ABOUT being the guy told to go confront and control the person pointing it at others....especially when you arrive and he reaches for it???

That's what some would expect police to do. When it is a real gun and the cop gets shot, they're the first ones to say the cop should have reacted differently.

They're saying they shouldn't have gotten so close. Maybe. But if he reaches for a gun at 15 feet...20 feet....same outcome. Bad police.

If they're far away....lIke 25 yards...and bullets fly...with pistols...both are gonna miss quite a bit and then innocents get hit. Bad police.

If they break out AR15 rifles at 40 yards for guaranteed accuracy....it's militarized and...yep...Bad police.

If they back off to 50 yards and shut the roads down surrounding the park everyone is inconvenienced and angry....and calls cops cowards for "being too scared to get in there and get the guy". Bad police.

So we see.....cop haters just hate cops. Very little cops can do that won't result in criticism from cop haters.

Just another reason why I support Black Lives Matter!

Yes. Support the right to try pointing a gun at a cop with no consequences.

No one cares that you support criminals. It's only natural for thugs like you to do so. Just like your racist president obastards does. Get you an air-soft gun and point it at a cop. Dare you.

Tell us again how many seconds the cops took to evaluate the situation. FOUR seconds...? Also, why did they pull up so close to the kid?

Tell us again how many seconds the cops took to evaluate the situation. FOUR seconds...? Also, why did they pull up so close to the kid?

Because the kid was threatening others that's why.

Four seconds. When someone is reaching for a gun....how long is nice enough to allow them? Once it's coming up and pointing at you....it may be the end of your conciousness for all eternity.

They pulled up close because innocent bystanders called 911 saying someone is pointing a gun at them and "someone" needs to come handle it.

Cops are that "someone". That's why they pulled up close to confront an armed person pointing a gun at innocent people. They're cops. They do shit that could get them killed on behalf of YOUR safety.

I heard some states might require toy guns to be in "non-gun" colors. A catalog from Toy-R-Us shows many toy guns in multiple bright colors - mixing yellow and bright blue, etc. But most toys still are realistic because that's what the market (kids) want.

When it comes to back youth, I say shoot first and ask questions later. The baby thug was asking for suicide by cop.

I heard some states might require toy guns to be in "non-gun" colors. A catalog from Toy-R-Us shows many toy guns in multiple bright colors - mixing yellow and bright blue, etc. But most toys still are realistic because that's what the market (kids) want.

Better not choose pink. Tauras and Smith/Wesson already make the real ones in that color or with grips in pink.

What's long enough in your opinion? Should they wait long enough that when it's real they get shot first. Would that suit you?

People had called claiming someone had a gun. If someone was breaking into your house and you called the police, would you want the police to come to your house or 10 houses down the street? That's how it works. Police go to where the situation is occurring.

I heard the kid was a college student...a leader in his community. But then, aren't they all?

I heard the kid was a college student...a leader in his community. But then, aren't they all?

He was twelve years old and already being disrespectful to others in the neighborhood even before the cops got there.

You're thinking of that scholar Mike Brown. I wonder if Traygone's girlfriend or whatever that thing was has graduated with her degree? LMAO
Yeah..I knew that...just stretching a point...guy was on CNN yesterday saying the guy with the baseball bat was a college man...and a leader in his community. Whaaateverrrrrrrrr!

What's long enough in your opinion? Should they wait long enough that when it's real they get shot first. Would that suit you?

People had called claiming someone had a gun. If someone was breaking into your house and you called the police, would you want the police to come to your house or 10 houses down the street? That's how it works. Police go to where the situation is occurring.

Another happy day for racists. Why didn't the dispatcher tell the cops it was a toy gun? Also, why didn't the cops just run over him - since they pulled up right beside him?

You're thinking of that scholar Mike Brown. I wonder if Traygone's girlfriend or whatever that thing was has graduated with her degree? LMAO
Yeah..I knew that...just stretching a point...guy was on CNN yesterday saying the guy with the baseball bat was a college man...and a leader in his community. Whaaateverrrrrrrrr!

Really? Oh you mean the "engineering student" who was also a mental whack job. I gotcha now

Why didn't the dispatcher tell the cops it was a toy gun? Also, why didn't the cops just run over him - since they pulled up right beside him?

The gun had the part that made it distinguishable from a toy gun removed.

Explain how the dispatcher that isn't at the location supposed to know it was a toy.

If someone had a toy gun, one you couldn't tell was a toy, would you run over to them?

Forum List

Back