Hey, Matthew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, ScienceRocks , I wanna talk! How are you? What have you been up to?

I bet you're suuuper nice, and I want to get to know you.

3974922.jpg

Don't do it, it's a trick!!
B-but Moonglow... tricks are for kids.

Tricks are for kids and....um prostitutes, not that you should be told about that sort of thing, you are underage :omg:
Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o
That's why you should do more drugs

She's underage, we don't want her going off the rails and becoming a Juvenile Delinquent.

Tricks are for kids and....um prostitutes, not that you should be told about that sort of thing, you are underage :omg:
Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o

She's underage, we don't want her going off the rails and becoming a Juvenile Delinquent.
She's homeschooled so I doubt she'll be late..

Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o

She's homeschooled so I doubt she'll be late..
I'm never late to anything! Except that one time the car broke down... I can run really fast, though, ya know.

Hey, ScienceRocks , I wanna talk! How are you? What have you been up to?

I bet you're suuuper nice, and I want to get to know you.

^^^^ This:

I-Love-Matthew.png

The response:

8322016.jpg
I bet Matthew loves EVERYONE more. Maybe. Possibly. I dunno.
Are you basing this off of Sailor Moon?
Did you know that has a sequel? I like Sailor Moon Z better, personally, but the original was still pretty great. I never get tired of seeing that transformation animation, but you know, you can tell by the animation that the show is, like, ancient.

Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o

The drinking age was 18 once. She can ride the white dragon and become President someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back