Hey, Matthew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricks are for kids and....um prostitutes, not that you should be told about that sort of thing, you are underage :omg:
Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o
That's why you should do more drugs

She's underage, we don't want her going off the rails and becoming a Juvenile Delinquent.
The drinking age was 18 once. She can ride the white dragon and become President someday.
What's "the white dragon"?

Hey, ScienceRocks , I wanna talk! How are you? What have you been up to?

I bet you're suuuper nice, and I want to get to know you.

^^^^ This:

I-Love-Matthew.png

The response:

8322016.jpg
I bet Matthew loves EVERYONE more. Maybe. Possibly. I dunno.
Are you basing this off of Sailor Moon?
Did you know that has a sequel? I like Sailor Moon Z better, personally, but the original was still pretty great. I never get tired of seeing that transformation animation, but you know, you can tell by the animation that the show is, like, ancient.
Yeah it is like 30 years old...

Hey, ScienceRocks , I wanna talk! How are you? What have you been up to?

I bet you're suuuper nice, and I want to get to know you.

^^^^ This:

I-Love-Matthew.png

The response:

8322016.jpg
I bet Matthew loves EVERYONE more. Maybe. Possibly. I dunno.
Are you basing this off of Sailor Moon?
Did you know that has a sequel? I like Sailor Moon Z better, personally, but the original was still pretty great. I never get tired of seeing that transformation animation, but you know, you can tell by the animation that the show is, like, ancient.
Yeah it is like 30 years old...
Good grief, no wonder the animation looks like that. Considering other ancient anime, though, it's not so bad for its time.

Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o

She's underage, we don't want her going off the rails and becoming a Juvenile Delinquent.
The drinking age was 18 once. She can ride the white dragon and become President someday.
It's the only thing you'll ever need

I don't get the joke o.o

But what is it?

Probably under 40...
I don't get the joke o.o

Nothing....concentrate on these bunny rabbits instead.

(Topic Deflection In Process :smoke:)

9e9aab9600a5a5cd9d0b4d711560a7bb.jpg

But what is it?
Cocaine. Lots of it. Mountains of it.

But what is it?

Puppies, think of puppies :smoke:

block-photos_available-pets_383968525-cropped-resized.jpg__1170x877_q90_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

But what is it?

block-photos_available-pets_383968525-cropped-resized.jpg__1170x877_q90_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg
They're adorable! I like kitties better, do you like kitties?

But what is it?

^^^^ Pumpkin do this :lalala: and think of Puppies and Bunny Rabbits and also Micro Pigs that can play the guitar :smoke:

AP_micro_pigs_8_sr_140319_16x11_1600.jpg

Alright it's time to get serious. No more joking around in this thread.
But what is it?

^^^^ Pumpkin do this :lalala: and think of Puppies and Bunny Rabbits and also Micro Pigs that can play the guitar :smoke:

Pumpkin Row, note how that pig is NOT snorting mountains of cocaine. It will likely be eaten in a BBQ.

Meanwhile, the most powerful people in the world did boat loads of cocaine. Do you want to be a pig? Or leader of the motherfuckin' FREE WORLD!!!

But what is it?

My family used to have pigs, they were a PAIN to take care of... kept jumping the fence and one tried to get into a neighbor's pool...

But what is it?

My family used to have pigs, they were a PAIN to take care of... kept jumping the fence and one tried to get into a neighbor's pool...
:clap::clap::clap:

But what is it?

Yes we have a kitten Otto and also since two weeks ago we have four tiny kittens aged five weeks old.

Mr. Lucy took Otto for his manicure and returned home with the four kittens, they had been put into a bag and abandoned, we took them to the vet and they've been looked at and then we brought them back home to love and care for.

The other night Mr. Lucy fell asleep on the floor and woke up with kittens sleeping on him :smile:

But what is it?

Pumpkin Row, note how that pig is NOT snorting mountains of cocaine. It will likely be eaten in a BBQ.

Meanwhile, the most powerful people in the world did boat loads of cocaine. Do you want to be a pig? Or leader of the motherfuckin' FREE WORLD!!!
I feel like snorting any cocaine would have a negative impact on one's health o.o

But what is it?

Yes we have a kitten Otto and also since two weeks ago we have four tiny kittens aged five weeks old.

Mr. Lucy took Otto for his manicure and returned home with the four kittens, they had been put into a bag and abandoned, we took them to the vet and they've been looked at and then we brought them back home to love and care for.

The other night Mr. Lucy fell asleep on the floor and woke up with kittens sleeping on him :smile:
Oh, that's so nice~ I once raised a little newborn kitten. I bottle-fed it until it got old enough to eat cat food, and it was super nice, and loved attention, and liked to have its belly scratched~ but it disappeared one day and I have no idea where it went...

But what is it?

My thread with a picture of Otto.

This is Otto the kitten

But what is it?

I feel like snorting any cocaine would have a negative impact on one's health o.o
That's a lie promulgated by the liberal MSM. Are you going to be a sheep? Or are you going to invite the white lady to dance and possibly become POTUS one day???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back