Hey, Matthew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's "the white dragon"?
It's the only thing you'll ever need
But what is it?

Puppies, think of puppies :smoke:

block-photos_available-pets_383968525-cropped-resized.jpg__1170x877_q90_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg
They're adorable! I like kitties better, do you like kitties?

My thread with a picture of Otto.

This is Otto the kitten
He's so cute! I wanna pet him~<3

That's why you should do more drugs

She's underage, we don't want her going off the rails and becoming a Juvenile Delinquent.
The drinking age was 18 once. She can ride the white dragon and become President someday.
What's "the white dragon"?
It's the only thing you'll ever need
But what is it?

Heroine isn't the word you're looking for.

I think I understand this thread. Just keep it WAY short of "a roast" or Flame Zone material please.
Actually, I made this thread because I legitimately want to talk to Matthew~ I'll PM you an explanation!

I think I understand this thread. Just keep it WAY short of "a roast" or Flame Zone material please.
Actually, I made this thread because I legitimately want to talk to Matthew~ I'll PM you an explanation!

Cool... I'll "legitimately" keep it open for you while you have fun. Until I can't.. :banana:

Hey, ScienceRocks , I wanna talk! How are you? What have you been up to?

I bet you're suuuper nice, and I want to get to know you.

Well, I am ok. ;) Watching the Caribbean storm.
That's great! Okay is better than bad, thus you're not bad! Are you talking about an actual storm, or are you talking about a show?

This storm! It could become a hurricane in the southern Gulf
flCJ8S.gif
Ohhh, so you WERE referring to an ACTUAL LITERAL storm. Doesn't that sound like a TV show name, though? I'm just guessing, but that looks like a REALLY big storm. Are you watching it on, like, the news, or on some web site?

That's great! Okay is better than bad, thus you're not bad! Are you talking about an actual storm, or are you talking about a show?

flCJ8S.gif
Ohhh, so you WERE referring to an ACTUAL LITERAL storm. Doesn't that sound like a TV show name, though? I'm just guessing, but that looks like a REALLY big storm. Are you watching it on, like, the news, or on some web site?

I track Meteorological events like heat waves, snowstorms and hurricanes. I've done so since I was 10 years old.

It may very well get strong in the southern Gulf as the upper level(200mb-400mb) anti-cyclone appears to be in place that will allow for divergence at the upper levels(which moves air out of the air column and allows for more convergence at the lower levels), which will also allow for a favorable shear pattern for this to blow up. Hurricane is likely and some of the models support this doing so.

Take a look at the dual outflow channels with 1. Poleward on the west side and 2. equatorial on the eastern side. This is a great pattern for RIC so maybe it will get stronger then currently forecasted.

Last edited:

flCJ8S.gif

I track Meteorological events like heat waves, snowstorms and hurricanes. I've done so since I was 10 years old.

It may very well get strong in the southern Gulf as the upper level(200mb-400mb) anti-cyclone appears to be in place that will allow for divergence at the upper levels, which will also allow for a favorable shear pattern for this to blow up. Hurricane is likely and some of the models support this becoming a hurricane.

Take a look at the dual outflow channels with 1. Poleward on the west side and 2. equatorial on the eastern side. This is a great pattern for RIC so maybe it will get stronger then currently forecasted.
How do you track them? What do you use? It seems like it would be suuuper cool to watch things like that myself.

If you had to give your personal estimation, what would you say the percentage change of it becoming a hurricane would be?

What does RIC stand for? Also, do you wanna talk through private messages?

flCJ8S.gif

It may very well get strong in the southern Gulf as the upper level(200mb-400mb) anti-cyclone appears to be in place that will allow for divergence at the upper levels, which will also allow for a favorable shear pattern for this to blow up. Hurricane is likely and some of the models support this becoming a hurricane.

How do you track them? What do you use? It seems like it would be suuuper cool to watch things like that myself.

If you had to give your personal estimation, what would you say the percentage change of it becoming a hurricane would be?

1. Satellite, radar and computer models
Latest Satellite Imagery

Forecast Models - Tropical Tidbits

There's forums like storm2k.org that discuss such things if you're interested.

I'd say probably 70% chance of becoming a hurricane.

Rapid intensification cycle.

Ecmwf
NdmMpSZ.png

flCJ8S.gif

Latest Satellite Imagery

Ecmwf
NdmMpSZ.png
I repelied to this message in PM, so that we can continue to carry our conversation~

flCJ8S.gif

Latest Satellite Imagery

Ecmwf
NdmMpSZ.png
I repelied to this message in PM, so that we can continue to carry our conversation~

ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back