🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey obama - Why not dump these invading illegal kids on washington DC?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Then your city can deal with them. No sensible city wants the huge expense of housing, feeding, and schooling these disease ridden illterate welfare bums-to-be.

No matter where obozo puts them, he knows they're gonna grow up to be welfare bums and vote for the welfare party. That's why he supports the invasion. Democrats turned blacks into welfare slaves and now they get 90% of the black vote and they want to do the same with hispanics.

They are children.

God doesn't see them as any different than any other children. An 80 year old Christian told me that.

Guess they don't make them like they used to.

Bullshit.

They aren't our responsibility and one has to wonder what those running our Govt use for brains.

No way should the taxpayers of America have to pony up for kids from another country.

Load up these disease and lice ridden kids and any adults with em and send em back to wherever the hell they came from.

They are not our responsibility.

DC is too broad and too close to home for me. We already have enough highspanic invaders. Send them more specifically to the White House. Plenty of room there. Especially since the residents are often away on vacation.

They are children.

God doesn't see them as any different than any other children. .

Then let god feed and house them and school them and cure them of all the diseases they carry. I say hell with them.

Bullshit.

They aren't our responsibility and one has to wonder what those running our Govt use for brains.

Democrats aren't being stupid. They know these kids are unskilled and illiterate and will be on welfare the rest of their lives and voting for the welfare party,

They are children.

Then let god feed and house them and school them and cure them of all the diseases they carry. I say hell with them.

The news said that because more than 90% are vaccinated by the Red Cross in their country, it's more likely they would get disease from American children. Many of whom aren't vaccinated because Right Wingers are afraid vaccination causes autism. Whatever that is. It's likely that those who don't know the benefits of vaccination probably don't know the meaning of the word autism.

Why dump it on Washington? The people everybody complains about in Washington aren't from there. They just show up and keep messing up. How about we send them to live with the elected officials back in their home states? That's where these jerks are coming from.

It's the price you pay for living in a border state.

Don't want illegals in your backyard? Move.

They are children.

The news said that because more than 90% are vaccinated by the Red Cross in their country, it's more likely they would get disease from American children. Many of whom aren't vaccinated because Right Wingers are afraid vaccination causes autism. Whatever that is. It's likely that those who don't know the benefits of vaccination probably don't know the meaning of the word autism.

The news said....??? Is that the best you got? None of these monsters are vaccinated.

They are children.

God doesn't see them as any different than any other children. An 80 year old Christian told me that.

Obviously they're different because they have lousy parents who exploit them for the easy legal status the liberals are promising all who will smuggle in children -- no matter how risky that is. A third of the girls being trafficked over the borders have been raped. Liberals don't care about that though -- it's all about the ultra cheap labor and even cheaper votes.

Their parents lust for the easy US dollars and welfare handouts so much that they would not be deterred by that. The high rape rate in these children makes it very likely many of them have STDs and of course very high pregnancy rates in all the girls over age 12.

They are children.

They don't make countries like they used to, you mean.

We can no longer fix the world, and it's time some of the other countries on this hemisphere step to the plate.

They are children.

"because Right Wingers are afraid vaccination causes autism"

About 10% of parents believe that, and it's not specific to anyone's ideology, so please stop spreading lies.

And by the way, since they are apparently better vaccinated according to you, I'm surprised you're not advocating for them to be returned to wherever they come from since you believe they have a superior healthcare for children.

So how many of these far left politicians have agreed to take these kids into their own homes?

Forum List

Back