🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey obama - Why not dump these invading illegal kids on washington DC?

We can stop being the police force for the whole world, but we certainly should also stop striving to the world's flophouse.

Very foolish to have open borders to a welfare state.

So how many of these far left politicians have agreed to take these kids into their own homes?

A solution -- since legal immigrants have to have an employer or family sponsor, we could end the family sponsor system and instead up the requirements of the sponsor. The sponsor should be responsible for 100% of the financial costs of their immigrant, the sponsor should pay all health care costs, all education costs, all housing, food, legal costs and other costs and for the entire stay of the immigrant, not just a few years.

Liberals could then be free to sponsor all the immigrants they want to provide for. Any unadopted illegals would be sent home. Not one dime of taxpayer money.

Then your city can deal with them. No sensible city wants the huge expense of housing, feeding, and schooling these disease ridden illterate welfare bums-to-be.

I'm guessing you are a young kid because your information is wrong. Why not say something interesting and try to help us understand why Bush signed into a law a provision that was designed to protect children.

Obama is following a law passed in 2008.

"Desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.

Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush."

These kids are fleeing violence in South America. Jesus would help them because they are blameless.

Problem is: Jesus and FOX News work for different people.

Last edited:
Then your city can deal with them. No sensible city wants the huge expense of housing, feeding, and schooling these disease ridden illterate welfare bums-to-be.

I'm guessing you are a young kid because your information is wrong. Why not say something interesting and try to help us understand why Bush signed into a law a provision that was designed to protect children.

"Desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.

Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush."

These kids are fleeing violence in South America. Jesus would help them because they are blameless.

This has been debunked over and over because Obama has never been about following rule of law much less the Constitution.

So your far left Obama drone rant just goes to show that your programmed talking points and propaganda rule your life over reality.

I don't care who signed what law. I want these kids out of my house, and it's time the rest of the world stepped to the plate and take their share of the third worlds problems !

VIVA DEPORTATION !!!

Well hell. Lets load em up and send em to England. I'm sure the Brits would love to have em diseases, lice and all.

The law was for the victims of sex trafficing not every Tom Dick or Harry wantiing to come to the US.

No way should the taxpayers of America pony up for these kids. I'm sure England would be glad to do so.

Forum List

Back