Hey politicians…what’s worse…mass shootings or fentanyl and cartels coming across our open border?

You mean their graph that confirms that fentanyl is shipped from China to Mexico for movement into the U.S.?
That post 20?
Nice lie of omission you have there, dipshit. Did you think I would not notice?

The one that confirms fentanyl gets here via Mexico, Canada, and the Pacific Coast. The link that confirms most fentanyl gets here by mail. Since a little fentanyl goes a long way, it is easy to smuggle by mail.

All caught up now, retard?

Wow. You really are this stupid, eh?

A wall does not stop drug smuggling. The smugglers just find other ways to get drugs here. Your video substantiates that fact.

All caught up now, retard?
You mean like a deadbolt and an alarm system doesn’t mitigate front door break-ins and force the intruder to the backdoor where I’m waiting with my over-under Benelli 12 gauge?

You mean like a deadbolt and an alarm system doesn’t mitigate front door break-ins and force the intruder to the backdoor where I’m waiting with my over-under Benelli 12 gauge?
Apples and oranges fallacy.

Try again.

Your refutation that incomplete undefended walls should keep desperate people out is kind of silly.…isn’t it?
Incomplete, undefended walls all have the same lack of function don’t they?

As long as the drug users are here the drugs will get here.

The ruling elite laugh at us peasants fighting among ourselves while they rob what little wealth we have.

I admit I am part of the problem, but we have to change our paradigm.

Our fellow USMB posters who disagree with our politics is not the problem.

If we are going to beat this, we have to work together…assholes.

Apples and oranges fallacy.

Try again.
Hahaha….that’s apples and apples and you know it…me making you look like the ignorant globalist fool you are just hurts your feelings and has you embarrassed….admit it.
Us sane folks know that most problems can only be mitigated and not prevented….hahaha…tard

The one that confirms fentanyl gets here via Mexico, Canada, and the Pacific Coast. The link that confirms most fentanyl gets here by mail. Since a little fentanyl goes a long way, it is easy to smuggle by mail.
LefTard Logic:
”Since most fentanyl is shipped in to the U.S. we shouldn’t really care about the brown mules bringing it in.”

Most drugs come in through our ports of entry.

Also, CHINA is the biggest source of illegal fentanyl. Are you tards going to build a wall along the Pacific coast?

Lol, fail...
Since you and Progs and some Repubs like trade with China and it is expanding mightily they are becoming immensely wealthy. You don't want us to bring back manufacturing obviously. So, China does what it wants. It has a plan. And that is to become Numero Uno.

Forum List

Back