Hey Texas, still wanna secede?

Wanna dry out first and reconsider, or are ya still all pro-secede down there? If pro-secede, are you rejecting federal disaster money and such so as not to be hypocritical?

"Wanna dry out first and reconsider" ~ Holy crap, someone in this forum knows actual politics! I love it

Nah, only thing that'd have made me happier was if a climate denier's home was washed away. ...If being honest. :)

Texas will be the first state to have, "Smog Days" out of school. They are super smart and not profit driven at all :mm:

If Texans don't want to be a part of the U.S. anymore, I say fine. we can move them to Israel and give Israel Texas. Then the U.S can withdraw from the ME while still supporting Israel and enjoy a secure Southern border. Those Israelis know how to secure a border.

Pack all your shit, we'll make one trip.

That should also give a nice boost to the U.S. literacy rate.

Please shut the fuck up.
Bummer....can't have it both ways.

You're the nastiest fucking skank on USMB
Would you care for a tissue over this issue?

Care for you to drop fucking dead
A whole box of tissues then, Drama Queen?

Fuck yourself and all your sock accounts too. I'm used to nasty Progressive but you hit an all-time low

You may become the first ever person on my ignore list. Until I decide please feel free to go fuck yourself

Money that they took from us. Fail thread.

Federal taxation and spending by state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The below table shows Texas sends $249 billion in tax revenue... and received back $204 billion.
Looks like Texas paid in MORE then they get back...

View attachment 41733
My goodness, a nice graph. Looks like Texas was right on the bottom of those that sent in more than they spent. Looks like they could learn something from them Yankees, and do better yet.

Learn what? How to piss away all your infrastructure money?

Gotta love America...if we're not fighting somebody else, we sure do fight each other.

I think Obama is quite naïve in how he thinks his reasoned arguments might change that.

But Texas may be the one red state exception to secession being advantageous.

Being a Californian sucks in many ways because of how America works.

We pay federal taxes the same as everybody, and get far less than that back from the government in services.

Our 38,000,000 legal citizens have the same amount of representation in the senate, that 700,000 legal citizens in Wyoming do.

The Presidential elections have been decided before Californians get off work to vote

There are many many advantages to being part of this country for fly over red states, and all they do is bitch that liberals are taking things away from them.

Doesn't make sense, and Texas is just the biggest version of them in some ways

You don't know why we have a Senate? What a moron.
I know why they created it, and I don't agree that the reasons for it still exist, but that's a whole other thread. The Electoral College should go too.

Screw the dip shits that want disproportionate representation because they're anti social freaks who need to live away from people. That's their choice, and should pay for that choice

Yes, we already know Progressives hate our founding principles. Thanks for reminding us

Gotta love America...if we're not fighting somebody else, we sure do fight each other.

I think Obama is quite naïve in how he thinks his reasoned arguments might change that.

But Texas may be the one red state exception to secession being advantageous.

Being a Californian sucks in many ways because of how America works.

We pay federal taxes the same as everybody, and get far less than that back from the government in services.

Our 38,000,000 legal citizens have the same amount of representation in the senate, that 700,000 legal citizens in Wyoming do.

The Presidential elections have been decided before Californians get off work to vote

There are many many advantages to being part of this country for fly over red states, and all they do is bitch that liberals are taking things away from them.

Doesn't make sense, and Texas is just the biggest version of them in some ways
Hey moron... the number of representatives in the house is based on population... bills have to pass the house and senate, and California's votes for the POTUS are based on population, and the POTUS has the power of the veto, it's called checks and balances against tyranny. Look it up.

Fuck yourself and all your sock accounts too. I'm used to nasty Progressive but you hit an all-time low

You may become the first ever person on my ignore list. Until I decide please feel free to go fuck yourself
Lordy Lord. Someone sure lit the fuse on the Frank's tampon.

When will puckered Pete and zona chime in?

Wanna dry out first and reconsider, or are ya still all pro-secede down there? If pro-secede, are you rejecting federal disaster money and such so as not to be hypocritical?

I think we should withold disaster relief until we have found room in the budget to pay for it

That is how Texas voted when my state (NJ) needed relief

You really are crying now. I must have really hit a nerve.

I think we should withold disaster relief until we have found room in the budget to pay for it

No federal funds whatsoever. Give em a taste of being on their own.

I know...apparently to point out Texas's PROUD independent streak and how they, if they are really that way, wouldn't want any help from the Feds is a really horrible thing to say.

You did. I didn't think anyone could be such a complete, total nasty fucking skank, but you managed to show me how wrong I was.

Grants to you and your dozen sock accounts

No federal funds whatsoever. Give em a taste of being on their own.

Not that people in Texas don't need relief. But don't you think we should balance the budget first?

You did. I didn't think anyone could be such a complete, total nasty fucking skank, but you managed to show me how wrong I was.

Grants to you and your dozen sock accounts
Dear, dear me. You poor thing. and all because I DARE to point out that Texans should stick by their declared Independent streak.

Last edited:

They are still part of the United States, they paid federal taxes, they are entitled to what they pay for.

Very simple, not complicated, unless you are just trying to stir up trouble.

They are still part of the United States, they paid federal taxes, they are entitled to what they pay for.

I would like to help them but we have a $17 trillion debt

I don't think we can afford to help them. Maybe local charities can pick up the tab

I'm just trying to mess with the pro-secede people. :)

Forum List

Back