Hezbollah chief says next war with Israel could be waged in Israeli territory

Hezbollah Chief Says Next War With Jewish State Could be Waged in Israeli Territory

Awesome. Hezbollah can't defeat Israel but they can do significant damage. I remember when Israel invaded Lebanon back a few years ago and had their asses kicked by Hezbollah.
Now that's funny. Your hero Nasrallah has been in hiding since hizbollocks caused the trashing of Lebanon. In typical Islamic terrorist fashion, he occasionally blusters about war with Israel but then scurries back under his rock.

Please do celebrate the 1,200 dead Lebanese and the millions of dollars in property damage heaped upon Lebanon.

Your silly keyboard gee-had is no different than that waged by the other pompous wannabes.

What he actually said> Israel “is scared and worried of any future confrontation…and knows that it could be inside the occupied Palestinian territories,” Nasrallah said

One US Naval Task Force and one US Air Force Bombardment Wing, sent to bomb the ever-loving-$hit out of Hezbollah, ought to do the trick, if the Israelis can't handle it.

Just start dropping MOABs on all known Hezbollah camps and positions.

I hear that Radical Muzzie fighters cook-down into a harmless grease, fairly easily.

If they're ever stupid enough to jump at Israel again, we'll find out.

Then again, it's more than likely that the Israelis themselves - once cleared to engage without restraint - ought to be able to handle those pu$$ie$ on their own.

Last edited:
Hezbollah Chief Says Next War With Jewish State Could be Waged in Israeli Territory

Awesome. Hezbollah can't defeat Israel but they can do significant damage. I remember when Israel invaded Lebanon back a few years ago and had their asses kicked by Hezbollah.
These animals "say" a lot of things. Including that they "kicked Israel's ass". They do this in Arabic and for public consumption as a way to save face. Meanwhile, it doesn't appear that they want Southern Lebanon turned into rubble once more.

Forum List

Back