HHS offcial resigns. Cites bureaucracy, waste

HHS Official Jumps Ship in Scathing Letter of Resignation: ?Worst Job I?ve Ever Had? | TheBlaze.com
This is a fine example of how our government functions . Or more accurately is dysfunctional.
Federal employees more concerned about 'how they look' instead of getting the job done.
And lefties have the gall to screech about how we are not taxed enough and how government does not have a spending problem.
Two years to quit "Worst Job He Ever Had"? I guess it took him that long to find another that paid as well.

Government work can be horribly depressing for an ambitious person or anyone really. If you do a good job in the private sector you tend to make more money and get a reward. In government advancement is a mix of pre-determined promotions and office politics.

Government is also massive and covers a lot of different types of jobs and one office can be vastly different from another even if they are doing similar things.

Imagine working at a job where Congress is the one making the decisions.

Government work can be horribly depressing for an ambitious person or anyone really. If you do a good job in the private sector you tend to make more money and get a reward. In government advancement is a mix of pre-determined promotions and office politics.

Government is also massive and covers a lot of different types of jobs and one office can be vastly different from another even if they are doing similar things.

Yeah, but office politics are everywhere ... and in some of those places you don't get civil-service protection so it can get REALLY desperate and nasty.

I just wish the folks who spot problems would actually try to fix them rather than just quit and sprint off to a press conference.

THOSE are the kind of people we need on the inside, working to reform the system.

Yeah, but office politics are everywhere ... and in some of those places you don't get civil-service protection so it can get REALLY desperate and nasty.

I just wish the folks who spot problems would actually try to fix them rather than just quit and sprint off to a press conference.

THOSE are the kind of people we need on the inside, working to reform the system.

I am just saying government jobs are often portrayed as some sort of leisure cruise but in reality they can be very hard on people in ways and to a degree that private sector jobs generally are not.

I am just saying government jobs are often portrayed as some sort of leisure cruise but in reality they can be very hard on people in ways and to a degree that private sector jobs generally are not.

I agree to a point. There is a reason they say that an employee who is flipping out is "going postal."

Booo fucking hooo. Then quit and let someone who wants to work have it.

Forum List

Back