Hi, I am Joe Blam's brother.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
I got here first, yet he has all the good looking wimmens on his page, and I only got one.

I ain't THAT ugly, and can grow stuff.

All he can do is jog 2 miles in the AZ heat, and fix stuff.

He says I need to make some friends here.

Ma always said he was the pretty one, but this sorta hurts my pride.

Perhaps there is a way to change my screen name and start over?:(

So if we pick on you, can Joe report us for attacking a family member?

If we pick on Joe, can you report us for attacking a family member?

Hey, that is board policy. No attacks on family members, period. Doesn't make any exceptions if the family member is also a board member.

Attack Joe, you attack me, and vice-versa, unless John McCain is the topic, or Joe is in the throes of his fits and fevers.

When the fits and fevers are upon him, he would gut me like a trout, were my long legs not able to outdistance him.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png
Of course we're gonna invoke the rule against insulting family members....why not? Now to my Brother's troubles with my devilish good looks. He's not "ugly" by any means....if ya like the rugged outdoorsman type of coyote. Me? I'm MOVIE STAR HANDSOME. My Brother is smarter than me...but understand I ACT smarter than him which is what gnaws at him. He's a man of the earth. I'm a man of the concrete....he's rural, I'm urban. So be his friend so he'll stop feeling so "new"...especially you babes....he's hooked up now but ya never know about him....he's got a wandering eye and a travelin' bone....oh, and he grows the best squash and watermelons in the whole damn Dirty South.
wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

Last edited:
Welcome Roadrunner.

I freak a little whenever I see your avatar....on first glance it looks like a coiled Fer de Lance....a very aggressive and poisonous snake in central amercia. :eek:

fer-de-lance01.jpg
Nature has a way of protecting the weak using the looks of the ferocity of the strongest, and the owl moth looks like a worthy predator that frightens its enemies who would otherwise eat it out of existence. It's a survival mechanism. It's mind over matter! ;)

Nature has a way of protecting the weak using the looks of the ferocity of the strongest, and the owl moth looks like a worthy predator that frightens its enemies who would otherwise eat it out of existence. It's a survival mechanism. It's mind over matter! ;)

It's beautiful....very southwestern US looking....our Ma left me some drink coasters that are almost identical to that thing's color scheme. I think she felt guilty for shooting me when I was only 6 after my Brother sold her liquor to a fella for a set of german lugers in a felt box. She winged me pretty good but I didn't cry, no m'am. After that I learned levitation so when it looked like she might plug me again, I floated her outside and dropped her in the pigpen. Made my brother laugh so hard snot flew out his nose. :eusa_angel:

I got here first, yet he has all the good looking wimmens on his page, and I only got one.

Lemme guess. You're both Lumpy1.

Maybe they need to be pressed.

Maybe they need to be pressed.

At least we have 2 socks.

I suspect they are both one and the same.

So if we pick on you, can Joe report us for attacking a family member?

If we pick on Joe, can you report us for attacking a family member?

Hey, that is board policy. No attacks on family members, period. Doesn't make any exceptions if the family member is also a board member.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...48-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html#post6790048

No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life.

Darn that reading comprehension thingy again!

Most of us know what is meant by this rule. If in doubt PM a mod for clarification.

Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:

Joes the lumpy 1.

Ma whacked him with skillets more times than outlaw clubbed Roy Rogers with pistol butts, axe handles and rock.

No, we are what we are, two brothers, neither of us are socks.

Forum List

Back