Hi, I am Joe Blam's brother.

I got here first, yet he has all the good looking wimmens on his page, and I only got one.

I ain't THAT ugly, and can grow stuff.

All he can do is jog 2 miles in the AZ heat, and fix stuff.

He says I need to make some friends here.

Ma always said he was the pretty one, but this sorta hurts my pride.

Perhaps there is a way to change my screen name and start over?:(

Lemme guess. You're both Lumpy1.

I suspect they are both one and the same.

Got and cash or coin you would like to bet on that!

It ain't like Ma never took after my Brother you know.....she caught him once after he'd acted up and strung him up by his ankles from a rafter in the chicken house. Then she started drinkin and forgot all about him....I happened upon him, saw how red his face was, and cut him down. He owed me for that and had to tell me where Ma hid the good stuff....we got drunker than skunks that night I tell ya. She never shot Road either because he was her favorite of the two of us because his Pa stuck around while my Pa didn't.....my Pa was skeered to death of that ol bat.

p.s. I'll take some of that action about us being "socks".....give us a dollar amount and an admin can compare IPs and settle the bet. :)

Last edited:
It ain't like Ma never took after my Brother you know.....she caught him once after he'd acted up and strung him up by his ankles from a rafter in the chicken house. Then she started drinkin and forgot all about him....I happened upon him, saw how red his face was, and cut him down. He owed me for that and had to tell me where Ma hid the good stuff....we got drunker than skunks that night I tell ya. She never shot Road either because he was her favorite of the two of us because his Pa stuck around while my Pa didn't.....my Pa was skeered to death of that ol bat.

p.s. I'll take some of that action about us being "socks".....give us a dollar amount and an admin can compare IPs and settle the bet. :)

Mornin' bro.

I wonder what Ma has God doing this morning.

Mornin' bro.

You and me got different ideas about which direction Ma went after the shootout with the Revenuers.....not that I know anything about that. :eusa_shhh:

Mornin' bro.

You and me got different ideas about which direction Ma went after the shootout with the Revenuers.....not that I know anything about that. :eusa_shhh:

I am pretty sure God and Jesus understood the little mixup with revenuers and those FBI agents.

If you had let us know you had enlisted, when they came to arrest you for draft dodging we could have spared them, but, let bygones be bygones, the were just Feds anyway.

I'm thinking Jesus wouldn't be too fond of Feds either.

Mornin' bro.

I am pretty sure God and Jesus understood the little mixup with revenuers and those FBI agents.

If you had let us know you had enlisted, when they came to arrest you for draft dodging we could have spared them, but, let bygones be bygones, the were just Feds anyway.

True. And Ma was a looker in her youth...just fell in with the wrong crowd is all....YOUR PA being one of them.

9568602-large.jpg

True. And Ma was a looker in her youth...just fell in with the wrong crowd is all....YOUR PA being one of them.

9568602-large.jpg

Pa never stood a chance.

Jellyroll will drive you stone mad!

9568602-large.jpg

Pa never stood a chance.

Jellyroll will drive you stone mad!

laugh_zpse50e200a.png
Amen.

Forum List

Back