HI i'm Ken.

Welcome aboard LCKen! Lets start off on the right foot by not spamming your thread to boost your post count :)

In the meantime, enjoy the forums!

Welcome aboard LCKen! Lets start off on the right foot by not spamming your thread to boost your post count :)

In the meantime, enjoy the forums!

Well another moderator had to moderate one of my posts because I had to post a full article because I couldn't post URL's due to the forum's 15 post minimum rule.......therefore that person had to splice the article down to a snippet and add the URL themselves.

Trying to help out but ok......I'm new here so however you want to do it.

Welcome to USMB, LCKen. :)

2841111az52ta2j7n.gif

Tried to quote you AngelsNDemons but the forum wouldn't allow it. Your post contained a URL and I'm not allowed to post URls due to being a new member so even quoting you was not allowed. I had that solved but apparently according to one moderator I wasn't getting off "on the right foot" :/

Thanks anyway though!

Hopefully this doesn't count as boosting my post count :/

Last edited:
so I posted a couple dozen times and the problems disappeared.

I did that as well after a chat with a mod and my problem also disappered......temporarily.

But apparently I wasn't getting off "on the right foot" with cereal_killer who deleted my posts......so I was back to square one.

Maybe cereal_killer has the spare time to post my pics and URL's so that other mods don't have to? I am new here but that was some welcome to a new member attempting to make the job of the moderators easier.

Inching closer to the required number of posts though.

Thanks again to all of the members for the welcoming! :)

Thanks again everyone for the welcoming and inpouring of personal messages!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back