hi

Hello Mertex, do I know you from another site? :)

Maybe? I belong to several, but use the username Mertex only at 4 of them, including this one. Even though I'm still a member at all 4, I'm only posting on this one and one other.

I've been a member at the other 3 sites since 2009.

If you used the same name "Noomi", I don't remember anyone by that name, though.

I know you from Political Forum, although I don't think you post there anymore. My name isn't Noomi there, though.

What is it?

Hello Mertex, do I know you from another site? :)

Maybe? I belong to several, but use the username Mertex only at 4 of them, including this one. Even though I'm still a member at all 4, I'm only posting on this one and one other.

If you used the same name "Noomi", I don't remember anyone by that name, though.

I know you from Political Forum, although I don't think you post there anymore. My name isn't Noomi there, though.

I still post there, although I'm not as active as I used to be. What name do you go by there?

I still post there, although I'm not as active as I used to be. What name do you go by there?

Read my posts. You'll work it out. ;)

Forum List

Back