Hickenlooper drops out of presidential race, will run for Senate instead, but Beto vows to fight on!

"Last year, all of the cast of characters on Senate Judiciary, including Graham, and all the dems, voted for bill to downgrade the offense of using a gun in crime of violence, what this dude was convicted of."

Please go back and give me a link to the bill.

"In this campaign, we will carry on El Paso’s strength, kindness, warmth and pride. People, love, and compassion will guide us. We will act on the belief that though the idea of America has never fully been realized, that more perfect Union is still within our grasp" - Beto

"Last year, all of the cast of characters on Senate Judiciary, including Graham, and all the dems, voted for bill to downgrade the offense of using a gun in crime of violence, what this dude was convicted of."

Please go back and give me a link to the bill.
Daniel Horowitz on Twitter

That is not a creditable link, I suspect you don't have one.
so you're calling Horowitz a liar? that is so anti-semetic!

just kidding!

"the american people want solutions not soundbites" - Beto

that's a great soundbite!

"In this campaign, we will carry on El Paso’s strength, kindness, warmth and pride. People, love, and compassion will guide us. We will act on the belief that though the idea of America has never fully been realized, that more perfect Union is still within our grasp" - Beto
yea beto will bring all this to happen.....oh wait thats right he gets his teeth cleaned and he gets haircuts....he must be a regular kinda guy....

Forum List

Back