Hiding food? Is this what is going on?

I wasn't suggesting they were a problem for me. They'll likely become a problem for those who take shelter in these places. And those tasked with defending them.
On the other hand, once these things are needed to be utilized; I don't think many folks are going to be in a position to give two shits about the continuity, of an already failed government. Much less care if the politicians, and their families survive the events, they themselves have been left to endure.
They won't even make it there.
If the attack is an EMP there will be no means of transportation to get them there.
If the attack was WW III all out nuclear... it won't matter. They will be dead also.
If the attack is conventional, there won't be a need to run to bunkers.

Ask yourself who paid for those resources?
From provided 2015 link:
“The current industrial demand is definitely benefitting us from a velocity standpoint,” Bell says. “We started in the mid-1960s with three tenants: Ford, Pillsbury and Russell Stover, and it took us to 2013 to develop and lease up five million square feet. In just one year, 2014, we added another one million sq. ft., and we’re developing and will lease up another one million sq. ft. this year.”

There are about 55 million sq. ft. of total space in the Subtropolis holdings, but only about 14 million sq. ft. of available space to develop, Bell adds. The company is working on plans to open up the remaining eight million sq. ft. Demand has been so good, Hunt Midwest is building out a 126,000-sq.-ft. speculative space just because it has no vacant area to show potential tenants, Bell says.
Hmm? "Ford, Pillsbury and Russell Stover" See, these gnarly "Government" elites figure, in order to survive the coming refrigerated storage space shortage apocalypse, they'll need crazy amounts of autos, tractors, dough, cookies, and chocolates! When ya think about it.. It all makes perfect sense!

From provided 2015 link:

Hmm? "Ford, Pillsbury and Russell Stover" See, these gnarly "Government" elites figure, in order to survive the coming refrigerated storage space shortage apocalypse, they'll need crazy amounts of autos, tractors, dough, cookies, and chocolates! When ya think about it.. It all makes perfect sense!
Provided from what 2015 link?

I'll just leave this here so y'all can see what was just sent to me. I wonder if laying chickens are down there too? Cows? Pigs? FOOD.
I can take it with a grain of salt, but....why would Kraft hire a trucker with a name on the trailer NOT be affiliated with their brand to deliver FOOD to this underground HUGE tavern? And why is it secured with gates and guards and whatnot? And why hasn't anyone heard of this? What is the purpose to have a 3 mile system so far underground with railroad tracks leading up to the "cave" entrance and 500 personel working there?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

I spent 20 yrs with my shop in an underground facility and they also had an extremely large freezer and cold storage,
in that time I saw more crushed chili peppers than you could even think of and turkeys reaching as far as the eye could see,
they were a major storage for several grocers including associated grociers and walmart as well as military storage for MRE's but the military moved out yrs ago,, so at any given time there would be over a million square feet of food in storage,,
I was informed things like turkeys started showing up in march for the thanksgiving rush as well as many other commodities,,

so I wpouldnt concern myself much with this,,

I spent 20 yrs with my shop in an underground facility and they also had an extremely large freezer and cold storage,
in that time I saw more crushed chili peppers than you could even think of and turkeys reaching as far as the eye could see,
they were a major storage for several grocers including associated grociers and walmart as well as military storage for MRE's but the military moved out yrs ago,, so at any given time there would be over a million square feet of food in storage,,
I was informed things like turkeys started showing up in march for the thanksgiving rush as well as many other commodities,,

so I wpouldnt concern myself much with this,,
It’s just good intel to have if you live near sites like these.

It’s just good intel to have if you live near sites like these.
keep in mind the government knows this and has plans for high security during any major event,, thats what I was told from the security guys,, also remember they usually only have one or two entrances,,

back when they stored the MRE's anytime there was a delivery or pickup there were government/military personel at the entrance checking everyone that entered, all other deliveries and pickups were halted until they were done,, and if there were damaged goods a governemnt guard went with them to the land fill and watched as they were driven over and buried to make sure they were disposed of,,

keep in mind the government knows this and has plans for high security during any major event,, thats what I was told from the security guys,, also remember they usually only have one or two entrances,,

back when they stored the MRE's anytime there was a delivery or pickup there were government/military personel at the entrance checking everyone that entered, all other deliveries and pickups were halted until they were done,, and if there were damaged goods a governemnt guard went with them to the land fill and watched as they were driven over and buried to make sure they were disposed of,,
Yup. But intel, is intel. There is no knowledge that is not power.

Yup. But intel, is intel. There is no knowledge that is not power.
thats true,, you can always watch and follow them out when they deliver goods,,

they also rented out small lockers for small business's and if you could get your foot in the door it puts you closer,,
I was right across the hall from biggest of the 3 cold rooms so all I had to do was stay in their good graces in hopes that would provide a little consideration if things got bad,,

thats true,, you can always watch and follow them out when they deliver goods,,

they also rented out small lockers for small business's and if you could get your foot in the door it puts you closer,,
I was right across the hall from biggest of the 3 cold rooms so all I had to do was stay in their good graces in hopes that would provide a little consideration if things got bad,,
Lots you can do with a little knowledge. If you know what's there (roughly) you can get an idea of not only how high priority a target it might be for an entity willing to defend it. What that defense would require. (The defenders and their equipment is a resource in and of itself), and how tempting a target it might be for large groups of desperate people, whom if you have one of these near you; might constitute a threat to you, and yours.

Forum List

Back