High school basketball team is stripped of title after tortillas were thrown at opposing Latino players

If it had been a Negro team would they have thrown watermelon rinds at them?

If the team was mostly Hispanics in California then they were probably Illegals so they can go fuck themselves. They deserved to be ridiculed.
You'd never be able to HOLD a job there....:heehee:

I worked for 30 years with a major company. I discriminated against Blacks and Brown whenever I could. Never got into any trouble for it. Now retired with a nice pension from the company.

If the team was mostly Hispanics in California then they were probably Illegals so they can go fuck themselves. They deserved to be ridiculed.
You don't know the details you are imagining, but you just had to throw more of your own stupid bigotry in there. You are a complete failure of a human being.

You don't know the details you are imagining, but you just had to throw more of your own stupid bigotry in there. You are a complete failure of a human being.

Don't give a shit.

We got too many goddamn Hispanics in this country, just like too many Negroes.

If they didn't want to be ridiculed then they can just go back to Mexico or wherever the fuck they came from.

California is overrun with Illegals so it is likely that any group of the shitheads would have a fair representation of Illegals.

What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. We have too many pathetic White Guilt pukes that kiss the ass of the Blacks and Browns and that is why our country is so fucked up now. You know, like you. It is turning into a shithole because of the weakness we have to deal with assholes.

Hell, we can't even stop the Brown shitheads from flooding across the border or the Blacks spending six months of terrorizing the country with murdering, looting, burning and insurrection.

What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

That will probably make an impression on them, whether or not it changes behaviors, hearts or minds remains to be seen I suppose.

It was stupid of them to throw food at them, but was it really based on racist attitudes?

The investigations doesn't seem to point out a specific racist intent, and the penalties seems too far reaching going for 3 YEARS ahead is absurd, it will generate ill feeling for a punishment going for years into the future.

This is overkill:

Arguing that sanctions alone are not enough for a change in behavior, the CIF mandated all Coronado High School administrators, athletic directors, coaches and students-athletes to complete a sportsmanship workshop that includes racial and cultural sensitive training.

“The path towards real change comes with the development of empathy for those who are on the receiving end of this type of degrading and demeaning behavior, no matter the proffered intent of that behavior,” the release added.

This "sensitivity" crap being applied to a lot of people who didn't do anything wrong,

Trying to impress people by beating them down hard with overt level of punishments over some food being thrown is ABSURD, they will remember the unjust punishment level over a non dangerous situational foolishness of teen boys.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.

You are confused. ...

You are really confused about this aren't you?
Not in the least. You are a weak, worthless old coward.

The punishment was too harsh.

But it was expected.

So no one is surprised.

Of course, if a non-Caucasian team had thrown something at a Caucasian team, the former would not have been so severely punished.

But that's how the cookie crumbles in 2021 America.
Yea 20yrs ago you would have just laughed and said it was just white boys being white boys.

I worked for 30 years with a major company. I discriminated against Blacks and Brown whenever I could. Never got into any trouble for it. Now retired with a nice pension from the company.
And in today's world, you'd be gone.....some things have certainly gotten better for mankind. You are redundant now. :heehee:

Don't give a shit.

If they didn't want to be ridiculed then they can just go back to Mexico or wherever the fuck they came from.

California is overrun with Illegals so it is likely that any group of the shitheads would have a fair representation of Illegals.
Poor white male victim. You're kind is dying off......can't happen too soon.

And in today's world, you'd be gone.....some things have certainly gotten better for mankind. You are redundant now. :heehee:
That's what he is afraid of, that racist family legacy is about to come to an end. I guarantee this is what he taught his kids as well, but we have many on here telling us that racism is a thing of the past.

Forum List

Back