🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

High tax States are Looking at Losing House Seats in 2022

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
What are the constitutional ways to reduce the impact of the flight of libtards to well-run states? Gerrymandering is what springs to mind as a way of reducing impact on everything but state wide elections but what else can be done to discourage leftists from choosing FL in my case? I am wondering if reducing tax, fine and fee rates based on years of residence in the state would be constitutional, anyone know if that is so? I am trying to compose an email to my state representatives so I want more ideas of how to shift leftist migration to say MS.

What are the constitutional ways to reduce the impact of the flight of libtards to well-run states? Gerrymandering is what springs to mind as a way of reducing impact on everything but state wide elections but what else can be done to discourage leftists from choosing FL in my case? I am wondering if reducing tax, fine and fee rates based on years of residence in the state would be constitutional, anyone know if that is so? I am trying to compose an email to my state representatives so I want more ideas of how to shift leftist migration to say MS.

The problem is the stupid fucks run to better States then vote for the same stupid shit that destroyed their old State

you live in a retirement state....you are going to get retirees from both sides whether you like it or not...

The problem is the stupid fucks run to better States then vote for the same stupid shit that destroyed their old State
Exactly my point. Any ideas?

thats what happened to Cal when all those far lefties moved in over the last 30-40 years to get their piece of the pie......at one time California had a nice mixture of left and right....many social programs that were working and people who actually needed the help were getting it, and the programs that were not working,many were shut down....and they had lots of people working some making a good buck for the time businesses doing good.....then sometime in the late 80's,early 90's the change started.....it spread like a disease....

Exactly my point. Any ideas?
Yeah but it’s illegal.

Better states ? LOL LOL The red states that are the real beggers of America Blue states taxes support you red neck crackers

As many people as are fleeing high taxes, the population is still growing because illegals are pouring in. Tax payers are leaving. Tax leeches are arriving. When the leeches outnumber the taxpayers the Cloward Piven strategy will have caused collapse.

As many people as are fleeing high taxes, the population is still growing because illegals are pouring in. Tax payers are leaving. Tax leeches are arriving. When the leeches outnumber the taxpayers the Cloward Piven strategy will have caused collapse.
Where did you pour in from?

Better states ? LOL LOL The red states that are the real beggers of America Blue states taxes support you red neck crackers

What are you, six?

What are you, six?
Let's be clear kaz

5 hrs ·

What are you, six?
Let's be clear kaz

5 hrs ·

So you're saying I was right, you are six?

I was thinking of asking my representative to make the gator the state reptile, Sharks the state fish and then point out that swamps and marshes are what kills hurricanes,

People from New York and New Jersey are trying to do it to Florida.

It’s fucking amazing.

For all of the bellyaching you clowns do about blue states allegedly supporting red states one would think you would stop voting for it.

It’s fucking amazing.

We have the same problem in Nevada with all the tards moving here from California

For all of the bellyaching you clowns do about blue states allegedly supporting red states one would think you would stop voting for it.
You'd think ,,,,,,but we've had no power You really think I want my tax bucks going to people I disagree with vehemently ,?

You'd think ,,,,,,but we've had no power You really think I want my tax bucks going to people I disagree with vehemently ,?

If you voted Democrat in the last election you voted for blue states to give their money to red states. If you voted Republican in the last election you more than likely also voted for blue states to give their money to red states. There are other people who run for office and they could win if people like you would stop choosing the lesser of two evils

It’s fucking amazing.

We have the same problem in Nevada with all the tards moving here from California

I just moved back to Florida after 3 years in Denver. The Californians are doing it to Colorado, too. They made it so they can’t afford California, then they move to Colorado and they want all the same rules.

It’s amazing how many people from California now live in Colorado...when you talk to them about it, they seem dumbfounded when you say...”But you left California, why are you trying to make Colorado like the place you left because it sucks?”

It’s like it’s never occurred to them.

It’s fucking amazing.

Luckily Calis hate flat land and warm Ocean waters.

Forum List

Back