High Taxes create slums? Tell that to Mexico.

Mexico's the lowest spenders of tax on this chart, and also Mexico's the poorest country on this chart.

So, why do we keep hearing over, and over again that high taxes create third-World like conditions?

3.1.4-figure1_0.png

We are right up there hey? Over Korea, Chile and Mexico in 2014. I bet the new tax cut put us even with Mexico.

I don't think anyone's overjoyed at paying taxes.

But, unfortunately higher civilization typically requires a lot of taxation, for police, fire-men, infrastructure, education, defense spending, making sure people aren't dying from hunger, or dying from lack of healthcare from treatable diseases.

No one loves to cut a check to Uncle Sam, esp when you realize none of it is going to healthcare, education or Hud or Snap, but all to the military.

Wow.... you have no idea what you are talking about....

And if those european countries actually had to pay "their fair share" to defend themselves, they wouldn't be able to spend lavishly on unproductive people.....they would actually have to have people serve in their militaries to actually defend their own countries.....

When you are living on the dime of the United States, you really shouldn't criticize the one country keeping you safe....

Why does the U.S.A need to spend close to 48% of the entire World's military budget?

Or we trying to defend ourselves, or take over the World?

Mexico's the lowest spenders of tax on this chart, and also Mexico's the poorest country on this chart.

So, why do we keep hearing over, and over again that high taxes create third-World like conditions?

3.1.4-figure1_0.png

sobie dear--------sometimes high property taxes cause the RICH BITCHES---to abandon property-----abandoned property BECOMES SLUMS-----slum-lords buy it CHEAP -----and rent it to DA POOR

Like Westchester County, New York?
The #1 tax spenders, which hold the #1 richest town in America called Scarsdale?

Having come from Putnam, NY which is a little cheaper, and a little poorer than Westchester, NY.

I kind of have to smirk.

In general, a lot of Putnam people are just people who couldn't afford to buy in Westchester.

Putnam's got a lot more "White trash" types than most of Westchester, perhaps only Yonkers, (The biggest city in Westchester) and a couple of other centers have more "White trash types"

My family moved out of Westchester, Mount Kisco to be exact in the 1970's because it was "Too expensive" and at the time they couldn't afford a house there.

Now of course my family at 1.6 million could afford to live in Westchester, but at what cost?

Westchester is actually far less friendly, and no more safe than my Pawling, even though house prices are double in Westchester vs Pawling.

sheeeesh ---sobie dear. -------SPARE ME, THE DETAILS

3.1.4-figure1_0.png

We are right up there hey? Over Korea, Chile and Mexico in 2014. I bet the new tax cut put us even with Mexico.

But, unfortunately higher civilization typically requires a lot of taxation, for police, fire-men, infrastructure, education, defense spending, making sure people aren't dying from hunger, or dying from lack of healthcare from treatable diseases.

You are posting serious?

No it produces wealthy politicians and Union government workers with huge unsustainable pensions

A.) So, you wouldn't take better paying Union, or Government jobs?

B.) What about Conservative leaning professions who are Union / Government employees, like Cops, Military personnel, Fireman, Town / County, and State road crews, or Rail-way people. (All which I have found to be generally Conservative leaning, even if public educators, librarians, or social workers are Liberal leaning)

Are you willing to piss off your own base?

C.) I personally hope to one day get a better paying Union, or Government job.

Why not?

I've worked non-Union / non-Government at scab wages, and would actually make probably twice as much in Union, Government professions.

This is a bad thing, because?

.) So, you wouldn't take better paying Union, or Government jobs?

Fuck no I would rather make $7.25 an hour at Walmart then work for the government or a union job

B.) What about Conservative leaning professions who are Union / Government employees, like Cops, Military personnel, Fireman, Town / County, and State road crews, or Rail-way people. (All which I have found to be generally Conservative leaning, even if public educators, librarians, or social workers are Liberal leaning)

Again fuck the government unions, they are paid by us taxpayers they don't provide new money.like exporting goods

Yeah your a lazy fuck..

I've worked non-Union / non-Government at scab wages, and would actually make probably twice as much in Union, Government professions.

This is a bad thing, because

Unsustainable...

3.1.4-figure1_0.png

No one loves to cut a check to Uncle Sam, esp when you realize none of it is going to healthcare, education or Hud or Snap, but all to the military.

And if those european countries actually had to pay "their fair share" to defend themselves, they wouldn't be able to spend lavishly on unproductive people.....they would actually have to have people serve in their militaries to actually defend their own countries.....

When you are living on the dime of the United States, you really shouldn't criticize the one country keeping you safe....

Why does the U.S.A need to spend close to 48% of the entire World's military budget?

Why are you against union jobs?

3.1.4-figure1_0.png

sobie dear--------sometimes high property taxes cause the RICH BITCHES---to abandon property-----abandoned property BECOMES SLUMS-----slum-lords buy it CHEAP -----and rent it to DA POOR

Like Westchester County, New York?
The #1 tax spenders, which hold the #1 richest town in America called Scarsdale?

Having come from Putnam, NY which is a little cheaper, and a little poorer than Westchester, NY.

I kind of have to smirk.

In general, a lot of Putnam people are just people who couldn't afford to buy in Westchester.

Putnam's got a lot more "White trash" types than most of Westchester, perhaps only Yonkers, (The biggest city in Westchester) and a couple of other centers have more "White trash types"

My family moved out of Westchester, Mount Kisco to be exact in the 1970's because it was "Too expensive" and at the time they couldn't afford a house there.

Now of course my family at 1.6 million could afford to live in Westchester, but at what cost?

Westchester is actually far less friendly, and no more safe than my Pawling, even though house prices are double in Westchester vs Pawling.

sheeeesh ---sobie dear. -------SPARE ME, THE DETAILS

3.1.4-figure1_0.png

You are posting serious?

No it produces wealthy politicians and Union government workers with huge unsustainable pensions

A.) So, you wouldn't take better paying Union, or Government jobs?

Why not?

This is a bad thing, because?

.) So, you wouldn't take better paying Union, or Government jobs?

Fuck no I would rather make $7.25 an hour at Walmart then work for the government or a union job

Again fuck the government unions, they are paid by us taxpayers they don't provide new money.like exporting goods

Yeah your a lazy fuck..

This is a bad thing, because

Unsustainable...

Haha, yeah alright you would work at Wal-Mart at minimum wage, rather than making twice the amount for the government Union job.

I somehow don't believe you.

How do you figure that Union Government jobs don't help production?

Not a whole lot of production without an educated populace, the police, and fire help protect the producers investments from theft, or fire, the road crews, and rail crew help those who produce to get to work. etc. etc.

But, somehow the Wall-Street executives deserve their money, who these blood-suckers find ways to screw workers, and screw consumers more, and more, are so dang valuable, as they cut corners to make cheap products, hire illegals, and outsource jobs to bust everybody's balls.

Lazy? Haha, yeah right, working lifting 50 pound Animal feed bags all day is so "Lazy"

Just because I wish for a livable wage?

Besides, why do you care?

You behave as if the higher wages, don't go back into the economy, which they do, as higher wages leads to more consumerism.

This is why even welfare isn't bad for the economy, but rather good for the economy in many ways, because it leads to more consumers within the economy.

Why are you against union jobs?

So, the government creates jobs in Military, it's "Good stimulus financing" but the government creates jobs in Infrastructure, Education, or Police, and it's somehow "Bad stimulus financing"?

Forum List

Back