Hilarious!! #BlackLivesMatter swarms stage to silence gay speaker....gets destroyed!!!

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

Only white nationalists? You've never read or heard of any blacks insulting the crap out of gays and lesbians? Homophobia is rampant in black communities. Ditto the latino communities.

Give me a break.
I'm aware that the average nonwhite hatred of gays is equal to that of the most hateful whites. Yes.

Please explain how you think your quote supports your conclusion.
I added to my post after you replied.

Have another look. She's a liberal who hates progressives. That doesnt make her conservative. She even ssys she spends her time exclusivdly with "liberals".

The vast majority of people self identify as liberals today, are actually just progressive statists.

THey don't actually meet the classic definition of the word.

If she hates progresses, she is not a modern "liberal".
Agreed.

But she aint no conservative.

I vaguely recall reading one of her books a long time ago. I don't recall feeling her conservative credentials were lacking.
Read my posts. I AM her. She's not conservative. If she was, you wouldnt be reading her books, you'd be hearing her screams from the labour ward.
You think only liberals can be gay?

Have another look. She's a liberal who hates progressives. That doesnt make her conservative. She even ssys she spends her time exclusivdly with "liberals".

The vast majority of people self identify as liberals today, are actually just progressive statists.

Agreed.

I vaguely recall reading one of her books a long time ago. I don't recall feeling her conservative credentials were lacking.
Read my posts. I AM her. She's not conservative. If she was, you wouldnt be reading her books, you'd be hearing her screams from the labour ward.

Define others all you want, it just shows your ignorance.
What does that even mean?

Agreed.

I think lesbians can only be progressive.

Agreed.

Define others all you want, it just shows your ignorance.
What does that even mean?

Really?

Agreed.

8917a8deb8c7e4727eab8b56f0687d7b30999dc929c01e16109ecb6fbba7566f.jpg

Agreed.

Why?

Agreed.

Now you're kidding right?

Milo is a great hero. Funniest video of the week as BLM retards get destroyed....

Always remember, the guy with the loudest voice....has a microphone handi, but this isn't worth the hupla.....but I gotta hand it to you nuts.....anybody that comes out against Obama or blacks, you nuts fall in love with them......gays, jews, sellouts, etc...and yet you, white people are their main enemies...go figure. LOLOLOLOLOL. It was funny, ha ha, but BLM need to leave the gays alone, cause nigga's corner the Market...visit Atlanta someday.

I will be honest, I had to stop watching the vid about 1/4 way through. I am so embarrassed for both sides of this issue. Grow up.

Milo is a great hero. Funniest video of the week as BLM retards get destroyed....

Always remember, the guy with the loudest voice....has a microphone handi, but this isn't worth the hupla.....but I gotta hand it to you nuts.....anybody that comes out against Obama or blacks, you nuts fall in love with them......gays, jews, sellouts, etc...and yet you, white people are their main enemies...go figure. LOLOLOLOLOL. It was funny, ha ha, but BLM need to leave the gays alone, cause nigga's corner the Market...visit Atlanta someday.

We aren't anti black we are anti liberals.

Atlanta?? I was a cop there for 8 years. What part you from?? I worked "Zone 3", south / southeast city.

Now imagine if that dude were a straight white male on stage saying things like "the incarceration rates for blacks is about to go up !"

Or, telling black dudes that he's "fucked their sisters".

He would end up going out on a stretcher. Since he's gay, he's free to say whatever he wants.

Who is this idiot? I mean other than a feminine sounding faggot I got no clue who the clown is...

Who he is isn't the important part.

What he is saying and doing is.

(i never heard of him before either)

And yet, white nationalists constantly spread hate about gay men, and exonerate lesbians/cry bullies.

No.....we spread hate for LIBERALS.

Conservative gay men and women are very civil and respectful, and I gladly stand with them.
There is not ONE conservative gay woman.

The only true conservtive woman, is a homemaker who never opines on politics.
Shall I introduce you to my sister in law and 3 of her lesbian friends?

Yikes, clash of the PC-protected groups.

What happens now, do they go to PC Rule Book, or or perhaps some kind of PC arbitration?
It's not gay men's fault that straiht white men lack the courage to control their women and their blacks.
And what would you be saying when said "straight white men" attempt to control their women, and their? Blacks?

Now imagine if that dude were a straight white male on stage saying things like "the incarceration rates for blacks is about to go up !"

Or, telling black dudes that he's "fucked their sisters".

He would end up going out on a stretcher. Since he's gay, he's free to say whatever he wants.

Yep. And that's why I'm a huge fan of Milo. He realizes this. And he's using it to spread the conservative message with a giant middle finger to the left.

Who is this idiot? I mean other than a feminine sounding faggot I got no clue who the clown is...

Who he is isn't the important part.

What he is saying and doing is.

(i never heard of him before either)

He's Milo Yinnopoulus or something (weird last name spelling). He's a rising star of the conservative movement. He's famous on campuses because he infuriates the left....possibly even more than Trump.....because he's gay and conservative....but more so because dude is so smart and quick witted that he absolutely destroys any liberal who tries to debate him. Google his stuff...it's very good.

Forum List

Back