Hilarious: Hillary now claims she "has always wanted" her emails released quickly

Hillary Clinton's email scandal took a hilarious turn yesterday as Hillary herself announced, after months of deleting, concealing, and obstructing release of her emails while Secretary of State, that she had always wanted the emails released to Congress as quickly as possible.

That's like Vladimir Putin announcing that he want to get to the bottom of the Ukraine invasion and find out whose tanks went rolling across the border from Russia in 2014.

BACKGROUND: Instead of using normal government email systems while she was Secretary of State (as required by U.S. laws about tracking and transparency), Hillary had set up her own private server out of the reach of government monitors and conducted State business on it instead, while foreign policy disaster after disaster unfolded. Then when her tenure as SS ended, she deleted many of her emails from the server, printed out what was left on paper (making them very difficult to examine or search through quickly), and turned those over to the State Dept. She then wiped clean the hard drive they were stored on, and refused to turn over the server to authorities.

She claimed the deleted emails were "personal", though she admitted later that she didn't check them before deleting them, but simply deleted ALL emails that didn't match certain keywords she had chosen. She has since dodged and refused to answer questions about her activities, including questions of why she felt she was allowed to delete so many emails from a server used for official government business, in the face of Federal laws clearly forbidding her from doing so.

After all that, now she says she "has always" wanted all her emails released as quickly as possible, and even insists that others are being slow about it!

If that were so, all she had to do was turn over the hard drive to Congress when she left office more than two years ago.

The brazenness of this woman's lies and contempt for American citizens and the law is truly astonishing at times.

------------------------------------------

Clinton takes questions from media says emails should be released - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary Clinton: 'I have said repeatedly I want those emails out'

By Dan Merica and Eric Bradner, CNN
Updated 5:47 PM ET, Tue May 19, 2015

Cedar Falls, Iowa (CNN)—Hillary Clinton's nearly month-long stretch of avoiding the press ended Tuesday when she told reporters here that her State Department emails should be released "as soon as they can get out."

"I have said repeatedly I want those emails out," Clinton told reporters. "Nobody has a bigger interest in getting them released than I do."

Clinton is under scrutiny for using private -- instead of official -- email during her time as Secretary of State. As she returned to this state that helped thwart her White House ambitions in 2008, it was clear that the issue isn't fading away.

In Washington, the State Department said it might not be able to release Clinton's emails until January -- just weeks before the Iowa caucuses. A U.S. district court judge asked State to consider a 'rolling' release of the emails. Clinton herself said she's unable to demand their release but urged State to do "anything that they might to do expedite that process."

Relationship to Sidney Blumenthal under scrutiny

Clinton made her comments at a time when it seems the issues facing her campaign are growing. A New York Times story on Tuesday documented emails Clinton exchanged with longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal about Libya. The messages were sent while Clinton was Secretary of State and Blumenthal worked for clients in the country.
I wonder how many people still have her emails? they must be somewhere out there on google/yahoo/aol/etc.
Sid Blumenthal has hundreds....

Hillary Clinton's email scandal took a hilarious turn yesterday as Hillary herself announced, after months of deleting, concealing, and obstructing release of her emails while Secretary of State, that she had always wanted the emails released to Congress as quickly as possible.

That's like Vladimir Putin announcing that he want to get to the bottom of the Ukraine invasion and find out whose tanks went rolling across the border from Russia in 2014.

BACKGROUND: Instead of using normal government email systems while she was Secretary of State (as required by U.S. laws about tracking and transparency), Hillary had set up her own private server out of the reach of government monitors and conducted State business on it instead, while foreign policy disaster after disaster unfolded. Then when her tenure as SS ended, she deleted many of her emails from the server, printed out what was left on paper (making them very difficult to examine or search through quickly), and turned those over to the State Dept. She then wiped clean the hard drive they were stored on, and refused to turn over the server to authorities.

She claimed the deleted emails were "personal", though she admitted later that she didn't check them before deleting them, but simply deleted ALL emails that didn't match certain keywords she had chosen. She has since dodged and refused to answer questions about her activities, including questions of why she felt she was allowed to delete so many emails from a server used for official government business, in the face of Federal laws clearly forbidding her from doing so.

After all that, now she says she "has always" wanted all her emails released as quickly as possible, and even insists that others are being slow about it!

If that were so, all she had to do was turn over the hard drive to Congress when she left office more than two years ago.

The brazenness of this woman's lies and contempt for American citizens and the law is truly astonishing at times.

------------------------------------------

Clinton takes questions from media says emails should be released - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary Clinton: 'I have said repeatedly I want those emails out'

By Dan Merica and Eric Bradner, CNN
Updated 5:47 PM ET, Tue May 19, 2015

Cedar Falls, Iowa (CNN)—Hillary Clinton's nearly month-long stretch of avoiding the press ended Tuesday when she told reporters here that her State Department emails should be released "as soon as they can get out."

"I have said repeatedly I want those emails out," Clinton told reporters. "Nobody has a bigger interest in getting them released than I do."

Clinton is under scrutiny for using private -- instead of official -- email during her time as Secretary of State. As she returned to this state that helped thwart her White House ambitions in 2008, it was clear that the issue isn't fading away.

In Washington, the State Department said it might not be able to release Clinton's emails until January -- just weeks before the Iowa caucuses. A U.S. district court judge asked State to consider a 'rolling' release of the emails. Clinton herself said she's unable to demand their release but urged State to do "anything that they might to do expedite that process."

Relationship to Sidney Blumenthal under scrutiny

Clinton made her comments at a time when it seems the issues facing her campaign are growing. A New York Times story on Tuesday documented emails Clinton exchanged with longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal about Libya. The messages were sent while Clinton was Secretary of State and Blumenthal worked for clients in the country.
I wonder how many people still have her emails? they must be somewhere out there on google/yahoo/aol/etc.
Sid Blumenthal has hundreds....
thats what I am hearing, god i hope that there are a few emails with Hillary calling the Obama's "Racist Names".

Love that line "there is nothing new here" like, so its time to move on? Dam that line is classic BS demonstrating total disregard toward the institution of Democracy and every American. One can only guess as to why and how with a clear conscious the left can continue toward total capitulation in the face of this crap.

Little Acorn

Glad you mentioned those Blumenthal emails, since they didn't meet the search criteria Hillary used....

Care4All, would you like to address that fact?
You don't know if the Blumenthal emails are in her emails turned over.... you are only speculating they were not turned over....

SINCE Hillary has been asking for the State department to release them from the get go.... my best guess, is she has nothing to fear, and the Blumenthal emails are in the group....

Saying they are not in there, without knowing one way or the other is just partisan rhetoric....

can't you see that O wise ObiWan kenobi?

Is there anyone in this country that doesn't realize that the woman is a pathological liar who will say and do anything to further her?

Surely 99% of Liberals realize she is devoid of integrity.
Why the hell can anyone support her candidacy?
Do the ends justify ANT means?

Little Acorn

Glad you mentioned those Blumenthal emails, since they didn't meet the search criteria Hillary used....

Care4All, would you like to address that fact?
You don't know if the Blumenthal emails are in her emails turned over.... you are only speculating they were not turned over....

SINCE Hillary has been asking for the State department to release them from the get go.... my best guess, is she has nothing to fear, and the Blumenthal emails are in the group....

Saying they are not in there, without knowing one way or the other is just partisan rhetoric....

can't you see that O wise ObiWan kenobi?
The Blumenthal emails I've seen prove that she used private email for State business in clear violation of the law.

shutterstock_155865434.jpg
New York Times’ Michael Schmidt, whose first revealed the existence of Hillary Clinton’s private email account, got an advance look at a trove of Benghazi-related emails submitted to the House Benghazi Select Committee.

Schmidt reported Thursday morning that Clinton had a category termed “sensitive but unclassified,” in which she discussed the Benghazi security situation during the 2011 turmoil in Libya. The emails also include Ambassador Chris Stevens’ voicing concerns over the security situation in Libya 18 months before the attack on the American compound that left him and three other American officials dead.

Per Schmidt:

Mrs. Clinton’s emails show that she had a special type of government information known as “sensitive but unclassified,” or “SBU,” in her account. That information included the whereabouts and travel plans of American officials in Libya as security there deteriorated during the uprising against the leadership of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi in 2011. Nearly a year and a half before the attacks in Benghazi, Mr. Stevens, then an American envoy to the rebels, considered leaving Benghazi citing deteriorating security, according to an email to Mrs. Clinton marked “SBU.”
Clinton Emails Reveal Warnings from Amb. Stevens Blumenthal Memo on YouTube Video Mediaite

This video is a non-partisan breakdown and analysis of the Clintons. I recommend it to people on both the left and the right to get a better understanding of who exactly the Clintons are. This is one of my favorite investigators from the alternative media, he is sometimes featured at Boiling Frogs.

The odd thing about it? It was made three years ago. The first thing in the analysis is that both of the Clintons are liars; habitual, chronic liars. So yeah. Discussing this matter is a waste of time. Discussing anything she says or believes is a waste of time from the starting gate. She lies as much or more than Nixon or Obama.

James Corbette of the The Corbett Report in Japan.

Forum List

Back