🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary: Another Candidate With A Red Tint

Hillary will spread her legs for a $5 donation from anyone, I'm not sure that makes her a communist just a liberal.

Well, Bluesy.....as the Democrats/Liberals stand for the very same principles as did the Communist Party....
...it is hard to find any distinctions that represent real differences.

Really....let's call a spade a spade.
Damn that Thomas Jefferson and his desire for public schools..

Education and applying one's self is a long way from welfare.

Hillary will spread her legs for a $5 donation from anyone, I'm not sure that makes her a communist just a liberal.

Well, Bluesy.....as the Democrats/Liberals stand for the very same principles as did the Communist Party....

Education and applying yourself is a long way from welfare.
tumblr_mul4oz3C2i1rdutw3o1_400.gif

So are we going to achieve our individual success based from our own attained knowledge and abilities, or through government supplying it based on the efforts of what other's have succeeded in attaining through THEIR knowledge, risk and efforts? It's a simple question.

So are we going to achieve our individual success based from our own attained knowledge and abilities, or through government supplying it based on the efforts of what other's have succeeded in attaining through THEIR knowledge, risk and efforts? It's a simple question.
Sure, govt. schools are not the greatest in teaching all the be Renaissance men, you have to obtain more information and knowledge through self education and exposure to how things operate and society functions..The entire life span of a human is one that will require the individual to learn..It just never ends..
Some guys I have hired would tell me, I done went to school for 12 years, I don't have learn anything else now....I would retort by telling them to get used to low wages and working at the bottom...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back