Hillary Beats Bernie Sanders In Wisconsin

Bernie Sanders speaks to the masses. He'll be in this thing for a while.

He's an extremist nut job who doesn't resonate far beyond the Berkeley crowd.

Take this challenge:

Look at his primary policy agenda. Compare it to current public opinion polls. Then, tell me how the majority of Americans are Berkeley grads.

Also....please identify the three most extreme policy positions that Sanders has taken.

Thanks.

Take this challenge:

Look at his primary policy agenda. Compare it to current public opinion polls. Then, tell me how the majority of Americans are Berkeley grads.

Also....please identify the three most extreme policy positions that Sanders has taken.

Thanks.

Instead of being a cryptic little 5 year old bitch, why don't you first tell us what it is you're keeping so super-duper-secret then explain what it is you like/dislike.

Guess what's in your mouth.........

dimocraps are some fucked up dickweeds.

Grow the fuck up

Eat shit. The man's policy stances are no secret and they are popular.

The guy's stances are about as popular as cancer, and you are as dumb as a rock.

Bernie Sanders is a fringe candidate at best. Look, I was always a Ron Paul guy, but I knew he could never eek out a win no matter how much the people liked him. He just couldn't secure the votes. Bernie can't either. He doesn't stand a snowball's chance. Will he be in it for a while? Possibly. Paul stayed in even when it was clear he didn't have a chance. The difference is, Paul pulled the Republican field towards libertarian, which was good. Bernie will pull the Democratic field to the left which won't be good when you consider the house and senate are both Republican controlled as well as 31 governors and 31 state legislatures. The country is center right. Bernie pulling the field to the left does more to harm the Democrats than help.

Take this challenge:

Thanks.

I have an even better challenge. Nominate the senile old fool and see if he can win more states than Walter Mondale. :lol:

Bernie Sanders is a fringe candidate at best. Look, I was always a Ron Paul guy, but I knew he could never eek out a win no matter how much the people liked him. He just couldn't secure the votes. Bernie can't either. He doesn't stand a snowball's chance. Will he be in it for a while? Possibly. Paul stayed in even when it was clear he didn't have a chance. The difference is, Paul pulled the Republican field towards libertarian, which was good. Bernie will pull the Democratic field to the left which won't be good when you consider the house and senate are both Republican controlled as well as 31 governors and 31 state legislatures. The country is center right. Bernie pulling the field to the left does more to harm the Democrats than help.

We agree on Bernie's chances. That's opinion.

However,....the nation is center left. The ideological leanings of congress and state governments don't necessarily match the populace. Weird....but true.

America a land of liberals governed by conservatives Oliver Burkeman Comment is free The Guardian

Public Opinion Data Says America is Really Center-Left naked capitalism

We agree on Bernie's chances. That's opinion.

However,....the nation is center left. The ideological leanings of congress and state governments don't necessarily match the populace. Weird....but true.

America a land of liberals governed by conservatives Oliver Burkeman Comment is free The Guardian

Public Opinion Data Says America is Really Center-Left naked capitalism

Don't believe everything the left leaning media reports. Trust what happens in reality. More government across the nation is conservative than liberal because that's the way the people lean.

THE MAYOR OF MADISON ENDORSED BERNARD SANDERS OVER HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON! THE MAYOR OF MADISON ENDORSED BERNARD SANDERS OVER HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON!

THE MAYOR OF MADISON ENDORSED BERNARD SANDERS OVER HILLARY RODHAM CLINTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Forum List

Back