Hillary begins speech: ‘I’m so tired, I can barely stand’

Hillary begins speech: 'I'm so tired, I can barely stand' - The American Mirror

She attacked the layout of classified ads in newspapers.
"It wasn’t so very long ago that classified ads were divided into ‘help wanted dash male,’ and ‘help wanted dash female,'” Clinton said.

She also criticized girls’ half-court basketball in school.
“They wouldn’t let us run on the full court,” she sniffed.
==========
not much she won't bitch at is there? no wonder she's the poster child for the left.

let her run again. couldn't be more of a landslide for whoever is running next, trump or otherwise. people are tired of the bitching and blame game.

Its a womans rights award you moron.

Penelope, if you want to call someone a "moron"? Could you at least provide correct punctuation so YOU don't end up looking like a "moron"? Thanks in advance....

BTW, I will be knocking back champagne the day that **** gets arrested or croaks.....either one is a reason to celebrate.

Let her babble...only her minions care
i'm just laughing at all the crap she's upset about now.

segregation in classified ads
hell i'd have loved to only have had to run 1/2 court.

it's like they sat around one night stoned / drunk and came up with an idea to see how stupid their bitching can get and people still listen/care. i think they hit the bottom here.
1000% disagree! There is no bottom for these lefty clowns. The hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper for them.

Hillary's full time hobby since she lost the election.

Ai2sfQC.gif
The 9/11 muslim hijackers were also into booze... and strip clubs.

Hillary begins speech: 'I'm so tired, I can barely stand' - The American Mirror

She attacked the layout of classified ads in newspapers.
"It wasn’t so very long ago that classified ads were divided into ‘help wanted dash male,’ and ‘help wanted dash female,'” Clinton said.

She also criticized girls’ half-court basketball in school.
“They wouldn’t let us run on the full court,” she sniffed.
==========
not much she won't bitch at is there? no wonder she's the poster child for the left.

let her run again. couldn't be more of a landslide for whoever is running next, trump or otherwise. people are tired of the bitching and blame game.

Its a womans rights award you moron.

Are women, blacks, and illegals the only people who have rights anymore?

We had to fight hard for those rights and have a ways to go it appears, and we will not go backwards it time. The worst opponent are the RWNJ's.

One person's rights should not be at the cost of others...

If she really did say such a thing, that woman needs to learn how to take a break before she ends up killing herself or is killing herself her every intention?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Of course Hillary is sad because she lost the election.

But she is most upset because her oven mitten pantsuit look didn't become a fashion trend. ..... :rolleyes:

Mostly Hillary is sad that the money spigot is no longer flowing . Damn Trump to hell for that.

While the whole world says something similar: "I'm so tired of her, I can barely stand her."

Without Comey to stop her, can she pick up 400+ EV in 2020?

She beat both Bernie and Trump in 2016. So unless the democrats are misogynist and seniors hating, it's her turn in 2020

Forum List

Back